Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRES exams

Options
  • 02-04-2012 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me about the level of difficulty of the Medical Council PRES exams? I did a general medical degree many years ago in Brazil before specializing in Diagnostic Radiology and working for 6 years. Now settled in Ireland and looking to change career direction, and possibly work as a locum, but the PRES exams are the next hurdle. I believe they are primarily aimed at recent graduates and would welcome views as to the level of difficulty that would be encountered by me in passing these exams given my career path and the amount of time that's passed.

Any insights welcome,
    Regards,
    Roberto

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bakh

hey im kinda in the same position right now...... did u manage to get thru with ur exam?? how did it go? any info? thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 copperlobo

Hi,
    unfortunately, I'm still in the same situation - would really appreciate if someone could shed some light on the question. Best of luck to you, pls pm me if you find out something (i'll do likewise).
    Thanks,

bakh wrote: »
    hey im kinda in the same position right now...... did u manage to get thru with ur exam?? how did it go? any info? thx

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bakh

sure... will do !
    somehow cant find much on the internet... people are just telling me to get my hands on some past papers to get a feel of the exam!
    cheers

Advertisement