Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Style this for a wedding please!

• 02-04-2012 7:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

I bought this dress for a wedding I'm attending next month. The photo doesn't do it justice at all (it looks very dark, quite shapeless and I have no idea why they styled it with thick black tights:confused:), the colours are way more bright and vibrant than they look online and it's so fitted and flattering! I don't know what accessories and shoes to go for though. I'd like to pick up on the colours in the dress, particularly the green (my favourite colour) but don't know what general "look" to go for. I'd say my style is classic/vintage with a quirky twist ( I like interesting costume jewellery, prefer t-bar or ankle strap shoes to courts etc) but I don't like anything that looks too much like I'm in costume or I've made too much of an effort! That probably makes no sense:o

Any ideas for jewellery/hairstyle (up or down?)/shoes/bag???

http://www.warehouse.co.uk/doll-face-dress/Dresses/warehouse/fcp-product/306958

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭cacamilis

This is a beautiful dress! I'd agree with you on the green front and I'd bring this out in accessories; maybe turquise gem jewellery? Turquise bangle, drop earrings, and a clutch. To be honest Id keep to nude shoes but thats just my style! Hair definitely up, because the dressitself has a high neck and then the drop earrings would be very noticed.
    I love this hair style:
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5vzQqkGwfcg/Skocn0tlieI/AAAAAAAAAb4/veT-EdPUNhI/s400/Vanessa_Hudgens_Updo_Hair.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The dress has a gentle vintage feel to it, so maybe a 40's inspired hairdo I like the suggestion of green shoes/accessories. I think they would work well agains the navy background.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Just a few suggestions
    238974245?$get_the_look$

244361345?$get_the_look$

247732572?$get_the_look$

Advertisement