Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Mass Effect Save Game Import to PC

Options
  • 02-04-2012 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

I've ME1 on the Xbox and ME2 on the PC(don't ask why, it is what it is). I finished ME1 fairly recently and I'm looking to get started on ME2, but I'd like to use the data from ME1. Is it possible to import the Xbox 360 ME1 save game to the PC?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

TokenWhite wrote: »
    I've ME1 on the Xbox and ME2 on the PC(don't ask why, it is what it is). I finished ME1 fairly recently and I'm looking to get started on ME2, but I'd like to use the data from ME1. Is it possible to import the Xbox 360 ME1 save game to the PC?

Not sure if it was PC to 360 or the other way round but one is possible for this game, but as you want to play on PC it would be faster to just download someone elses save.

Have options to sort by the main decisions, you'll need to read some of the descriptions to get the finer points of each game.

http://www.masseffectsaves.com/

Advertisement