Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Bill Pay

Options
  • 02-04-2012 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

so decided to go bill pay... saw an add for meteor doing iphone 4s €45 for the phone and then €45 a month..great deal...BUT i send alot of text each month and this deal includes 200 free text but not free meteor to meteor calls and texts...is there anyway around this? the next price up was €65 a month which is a little steep for me!! or the option to pay €350 for the phone and the €45 a month! maybe im been fussy but i thought bill pay was to be a little cheaper in the long run and it would have been a 2 year contract i was signing in to...any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

I assume there is an app you can get for iPhone to allow you to send "web texts" from your phone. I know there are android apps so I assume same goes for iPhone. That would add another 300 texts a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭optimus1

You should have read your contract and asked questions before signing it.
    The only way to get free M to M calls/texts is to move up to the higher plan.
    You can also get Eirtext from the App store that will allow you use your 300 webtexts each month.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Get all your contacts with smartphones to download viber and then you can call and txt each other for free on your data plan. Also jelly SMS lets you use your web texts thru the phone. Also worth noting that u can iMessage other iPhones for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

if u read my original post i didnt take the deal because of this...the question i was wondering is there a way around this

Advertisement