Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Robbie Williams Expecting Baby Girl

• 02-04-2012 8:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

What are everyone's thoughts on Robbie Williams becoming a father for the first time this come september?

I'm delighted as the Robster is probably my favourite musician in pop music, and I know he's always wanted children.

On an interesting note, he wants to call the girl Roberta;) and he's hoping she will be born in his hometown and will learn to be a great footballer.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Fair fncks to him. Roberta could be worse he could want to call the child after a vegatable like many other poor celeb children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

OakeyDokey wrote: »
    Fair fncks to him. Roberta could be worse he could want to call the child after a vegatable like many other poor celeb children.

He should do a George Foreman on it and name all his children Robert.

I was pretty sure he was <Snip>.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

I was pretty sure he was <snip>.

He had sex with a woman and it worked.

I assume he's straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Thats a lovely story. He's the 3rd Take Take guy who's wife is expecting. Congrats!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

karaokeman wrote: »
    He had sex with a woman and it worked.

I assume he's straight.

I think he's <Snip>.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Poor child will grow up being schooled by her dad about the existence of aliens. Or else it'll be an alien!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He is a big kid himself :p congrats to him and wife hope all goes well for them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,729 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I was pretty sure he was <Snip>.

Me too. And, this news doesn't change my view.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Irene818

That is great news! I am glad for him. He finally found himself happy with a beautiful wife and his dream of having a child is coming true. I hope this will motivate him to release some new good songs as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jasonpat

This is just a wonderful news for the for the family after the long time of relation now its time for the third person in the family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Read the charter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Robbie's wife Ayda Field gives birth to Theodora Rose Williams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

THeodora is to be known as Teddy

I wish them all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lazy girl

how cute that Robbies daughter is to be known as Teddy! he will make a great Daddy!

Advertisement