Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub for 30th Birthday Drinks

Options
  • 02-04-2012 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi All,

Heading into Town on Sat night for celebrate the bit 30 :eek:! Going for dinner on Grafton Street but am a bit stumped for somewhere to head after, as I don't tend to be out in town much lately.

Looking for somewhere that's late opening, free in and not too glitzy (ie. not Dandelion or Cafe En Seine) but most preferably with music and a dancefloor.

Any help appreciated, anyone know that the Palace is like these days?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Good Advice

Hi :) well the palace isn't the same scene as it used to be, its full of teens to early 20's nowadays! I can't really think of places, maybe flannerys, solas, bleeding horse, diceys(free before 12 with concession from facebook), if I think of anything else ill post!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Not a fan of the place (but others are) - The Globe/RiRa?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭RMC10

Thanks for the replies guys. I've decided to head to Sinnotts, its open late and free in so can always move on if needs be!

The palace was the place to be in its hayday, guess I'll leave it alone for all the younger folk so!

Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

RMC10 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies guys. I've decided to head to Sinnotts, its open late and free in so can always move on if needs be!

The palace was the place to be in its hayday, guess I'll leave it alone for all the younger folk so!

Thanks again!

There are loads of places that fit that bill.

Harrys on the green, break for the border, lost society, howl at the moon, the pink, the trinity, club nassau all around grafton street.

Buck whaleys, D2, NV, joys, mcgrattans in the lane, the village all round village quarter and baggot/leeson st.

Sin, fitzimmons, temple bar emporium, alchemy, kitchen, chop house, club m all temple bar.

Plus the vaults in IFSC, bar 0 in the liberties, the church and the grand social on the north quays.

Lillies bordello is good too :-) you should nevet be short of new places to try, there are so many! Enjoy the nite :-)

Advertisement