Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OZ Police clearance for Canaian visa

Options
  • 02-04-2012 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all I'm just about organized to apply to he iec for my Canadian visa I was in Oz for a year so need to get police clearance from there, I applied for it 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing back yet have any of ye had to apply for that and if so how long were ye waiting for it? Also how long roughly is the total waiting time for Canadian visas to come through??I've got my Irish guarda clearance and must do a medical and also renewed my passport,would ye recommend to apply directly to the IEC?we are thinking are we safer going through usit paying the extra just to make sure we do it right the first time!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Processing time for the National Police cert can be 5-6 weeks on local post.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 teresajer

Zambia wrote: »
    Processing time for the National Police cert can be 5-6 weeks on local post.
    great thanks!! been trying to contact them via e mail but getting no feed back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 niamhies

My boyfriend got his in a matter of two weeks

Advertisement