Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Blacks 1 Niyay LayLay

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭fhrope

Patwwa wrote: »

Patwaa you are amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

2 video spammers in the same thread? you'd think fhrope would start a new thread congratulating "patwaa" on how "amazing" he infact is.

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    2 video spammers in the same thread? you'd think fhrope would start a new thread congratulating "patwaa" on how "amazing" he infact is.

Oh look it's the forum police!!!!

fhrope wrote: »
    yea it is. please take one ticket to the Battlefield Videos thread.

And maybe try contribution towards the forum as opposed to just spamming us with your videos which you have a monetary gain from.

thanks.

yea it is. please take one ticket to the Battlefield Videos thread.

And maybe try contribution towards the forum as opposed to just spamming us with your videos which you have a monetary gain from.

thanks.

I am contributing to the forum with my videos. They are informative videos which many people have thanked me for posting. You seem the be the only hater around here. I've even had people tell me to ignore your dumbass and keep posting.

Have a nice day
    Thanks

• Advertisement

I am contributing to the forum with my videos. They are informative videos which many people have thanked me for posting. You seem the be the only hater around here. I've even had people tell me to ignore your dumbass and keep posting.

Have a nice day
    Thanks
    contributing?

this is the most times you've ever posted in a single thread.

contributing?

this is the most times you've ever posted in a single thread.

These are lies, I always come back to the thread and reply if people have questions.

Since I get a notification, Just because you're miserable doesn't mean you have to make everyone else miserable

These are lies, I always come back to the thread and reply if people have questions.

Since I get a notification, Just because you're miserable doesn't mean you have to make everyone else miserable
    Im not miserable, im just sick of seeing your spam.

ive gone through your entire post history, and your best thread, you contributed 3 posts to the entire thing, including your OP spam. wow. here's an award:

Grand-Spam-Award.jpg

contributing is when you get involved with discussions outside of your money making threads.

Im not miserable, im just sick of seeing your spam.

ive gone through your entire post history, and your best thread, you contributed 3 posts to the entire thing, including your OP spam. wow. here's an award:

Grand-Spam-Award.jpg

contributing is when you get involved with discussions outside of your money making threads.

Haha awesome award man thanks!!

I want to thank all my fans and specially you for making this possible

You should become an admin on this forums you would do great

and I think you are miserable. If you don't like the Thread and you see it's by me. don't ****ing click plain and simple. But crying just makes me want to do it even more and more. ****ing next time i'll start 3 threads of the same just for you ok buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

In fairness you could make 1 thread, a Fhrope thread, and just continue to post your videos there, instead a new thread for every single video you make.

To be honest, if people enjoyed 1 or 2 of your videos from here, they'd have subscribed already and will have watched them. There really is no need to clog up the forum with every new video/thread

And yes, I'm obviously a member of the
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5hWzE3TFIqa2vISR76mYhHZzU9ch8u5YY_J2BLHBsrfy-v6LZvDEPxliTNA

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

SeantheMan wrote: »
    And yes, I'm obviously a member of the
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5hWzE3TFIqa2vISR76mYhHZzU9ch8u5YY_J2BLHBsrfy-v6LZvDEPxliTNA

No, but I am.

There's a statement about these vids and a request for peoples views here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056594957

so there's no justification for the bickering on here.

there's 4 threads from Fhrope et al on the front page alone.

Spear wrote: »
    No, but I am.

There's a statement about these vids and a request for peoples views here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056594957

so there's no justification for the bickering on here.

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Would it be ok to start a Fhrope Thread then?

there's 4 threads from Fhrope et al on the front page alone.

You're still crying?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Yes, I'll merge the pre-existing ones together.

way to suck up there.

you know very well it would be possible to keep all your posts in one thread. you did it for a while with the mythbusting, but you get less hits than you would with a new thread every time.

The bickering stops now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Spear wrote: »
    No, but I am.

Deputy even ? ....:o
    You are crushing my dreams of digital law enforcement here man !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

You're still crying?

Pig headed comments like this mean I wont be watching a single vid of yours going forward. Grow up and realize if your trying to make cash from people watching your vids it'll help if your not being a douche publicly to others online.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

At least the threads keep the forum alive is the point of view I'd hold. The lads whinging the loudest about this only showed their heads in here for BF3, this place was desolate enough even during the high times from 42 to bf2 and almost no one posted for a long time after bf2 faded.

So is there any real need to start hammering the nails in already?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

i like your videos fhrop so if you dont mind keep posting them once your not breaking any rules

I don't really like Patwwa videos do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

karma_ wrote: »
    At least the threads keep the forum alive is the point of view I'd hold. The lads whinging the loudest about this only showed their heads in here for BF3, this place was desolate enough even during the high times from 42 to bf2 and almost no one posted for a long time after bf2 faded.

So is there any real need to start hammering the nails in already?

Well said, it's meant to be a forum for like minded people to share their interests and make friends, not drive them away. You never know where your next tip/solution/laugh might come from so why not be a bit more tactful to achieve your aims? It's just a bleedin' game!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Ignore function on boards for those offended by new posts by certain users.

I like the video posts fwiw.

Advertisement