Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to St Brigid's Church, Cabinteely

Options
  • 02-04-2012 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Can anyone give me directions from Nth Dublin to this church, I'll be taking the M50.
    Which exit is best and directions from there would be great if anyone has a minute.

Thanks.
    Mary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭RMC10

Hi Mary,

http://maps.google.ie/maps?hl=en&q=st.+bridget+church+cabinteely&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1360&bih=675&pdl=300&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

You'll be taking exit 15 off the M50. The church is right in the village which is very small, as far as I'm aware there is no parking at the church, best to park down past the Horse & Hound pub which is just across the road.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Mary28

Thanks RMC10, that's very helpful. Now I know where to park too.
    Mary

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Probably easier to take exit 16 off the M50, straight through the roundabout and left at the first lights. Continue up the N11 and the first junction you come to turn left. As said, turn left at the lights and park on the roadside.

Map

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Mary28

Actually just asked someone in work this morning that lives in Cabinteely and that's what she said too RosieJoe. More direct. Got there and parked on Shrewsbury Lawn and just walked over the flyover. Handy out.
    Thanks RMC10 and RosieJoe, I appreciate the responses.

Advertisement