Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

timney trigger for cz 452

Options
  • 02-04-2012 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

how ya lads, just wondering where abouts i can get a timney trigger for a CZ452 online and shipped to ireland.

any help would you be appreciated:D

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Just a thought. Sean in stakelums in Thurles, i'm nearly, sure has one.

At least i thought i saw i in the press. Try contacting him before seeking to import one. If he hasn't you've lost nothing but a call.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Great bit of kit of the CZ 452's and very user friendly to fit. As Exridax said Sean had them in stock a while back.

Just knock out the 2 retaining pins and the Timney will just fit right in. I had to remone a little of the stock at the rear where the trigger sits in the stock but it never gets seen. The silver part at the back of the Timney trigger.

It make the CZ a great gun the shoot with it fitted.

Timneytrigger.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭crackcrack30

How do these yodave trigger kits i read about compare to the timmey?

back on topic....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Well the difference is the same as €15 for the yodave and €75 for the timney.

I've fitted both and was well pleased with the yodave until I got the Timney in. The yodave is so much better than the standard CZ trigger and the Timney is so much better than the yodave. With the Timney you can adjust the pull by way of a set screw in the trigger

Advertisement