Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy customised bunting?

Options
  • 02-04-2012 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

As per the title, looking to get some customised bunting for my business - has anyone come across anywhere that does it? I mean the heavy duty / outdoor type, not handmade / fabric type.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Vuepoint - www.vuepoint.ie should be able to do (based in Baldonnel) another option is companies such as cassidy covers in Parkwest who print tarpulains for trucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tangled

Nothing on the Vuepoint website about it. Have sourced and gotten a quote from www.connectpro.ie - will probably order tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Hot Pants Jamie

Hi there!

I currently work in the merchandising game. I use bunting alot, and source mine from the printed image in clondalkin dublin. they can make special outdoor bunting to withstand all the elements!

Hope this helps..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Tangled wrote: »
    Nothing on the Vuepoint website about it. Have sourced and gotten a quote from www.connectpro.ie - will probably order tomorrow.

Its not a hugely popular item, but I know they have the material capable of doing it as do most sign companies such as mentioned above - printed image.

Connect Pro look like an agency type company, so all they are doing is acting as an inbetween agent, so it would be worth a call to a company that will do the printing themselves and save the middleman margin.

Advertisement