Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ardee sports

Options
  • 02-04-2012 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭

I take it that ardee sports dont sell direct to public/customers....?

just checking............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭4200fps

I take it that ardee sports dont sell direct to public/customers....?

just checking............
    They most definitely do. I was there 2 weeks ago and he told me he does. He's not too cheap and he wont drop any price to match any dealer for the same gun of any type new.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 OnTheGame

They do yes!!

Also most gun dealers will tell you that you cant buy from Ardee Sports for obvious reasons. 3 dealers told me i cant and they were lying after all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭rabbit assassin

Dealers will tell you that you cant but direct from Ardee sports I have been told that . Why ? I dont know :confused:
    I do know that Ardee sports supplies my local shop with certain things. You may have to make an appointment to deal with Ardee sports but I can confirm 100% they do deal with the public, just mainly through appointment only.
    Also they wont give you deals or knock a few bob here and there like your local decent firearm dealer will if he gets to know you and they are quite expensive. Saying that they are nowhere near as expensive as Courtlough.

I didnt make an appointment as I was passing by chance. When you go there you will see a phone inside door way with a number to call for reception before they open the door. They were delighted to let me in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

Saying that they are nowhere near as expensive as Courtlough.

I don't where you get your prices from but I priced a gun from both last week and their was a €1,000 in the difference. In actual fact the chap I spoke to in Ardee told me to ring Courtlough as I have shot their a few times and it was close to where I live and said they would do it cheaper. Maybe you should do some research before making false statements like that in the future. Business is hard enough for people without people like yourself making damaging statements like that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

The OP asked a question about Ardee Sports, and has gotten his answer.

I am closing this thread to prevent further arguments about who is cheaper, who is better, etc. Also as the thread is going down the road of accusations it is better closed before something is said that should not have been.

Anyone with an issue can contact me or one of the mods via the PM system.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement