Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy hoodies online

Options
  • 02-04-2012 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hey all, just wondering if there's anywhere online I can buy genuine ucd hoodies??

:-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭kkumk

http://www.allmykit.com/index.php?act=show_product_detail&prod_id=122 You can get better ones in UCD though if you can make it there!

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

kkumk wrote: »
    http://www.allmykit.com/index.php?act=show_product_detail&prod_id=122 You can get better ones in UCD though if you can make it there!

Thanks, are these genuine ucd ones? Any idea if the ones in ucd are much different? Would love to see pics of styles of anyone has any links??

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Official UCD hoodies look much better. Has the crest in the corner and such.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

kkumk wrote: »

The sports shop in UCD is gone so I would be weary of buying from that link. You can get them in the Student Union shop as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

You can get the ones on that site in the SU shop, the much nicer ones (not on that site) can be bought in the foreign student / cafeteria / post office / recreational building beside the bar, near the bus stops.... (what's that building called / for?)

There's a nice UCD shop in there.

Also SU shop is much cheaper and has better range than that site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

[Jackass] wrote: »
    You can get the ones on that site in the SU shop, the much nicer ones (not on that site) can be bought in the foreign student / cafeteria / post office / recreational building beside the bar, near the bus stops.... (what's that building called / for?)

There's a nice UCD shop in there.

Also SU shop is much cheaper and has better range than that site.

The restaurant? Or more specifically, the Gerard Manley Hopkins (or something) building.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

augusta24 wrote: »
    Hey all, just wondering if there's anywhere online I can buy genuine ucd hoodies??

:-)

You can get them from www.jackandjade.com based in Kildare! He posts them if necessary! They are excellent quality with UCD crest (and whatever else u want on them) cost about €15 - I have bought loads of UCD hoodies from him!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Hey,

Im interested in organising a purchase of hoodies/fleeces in bulk. Does anyone here know where societies order customer clothing?

Cheers

edit: i thought this was a new thread, sorry for the resurrection.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

I organised hoodies for my class last year, got them from KC Sports - found them to be great.

For my class, different people wanted different colours, and some wanted different hoodies (as in, some wanted a varsity jacket, or wanted a zipped one), and some people wanted the slogan on the back. They don't mind who-wants-what, even so you can basically have unique individual ones if you so wish, if you give them the details. Alright price too.

Here's their catalogue from last year, and here's the price-list.

I think the email I got them on was info@kcsportswear.ie

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

My class rep ordered ours through the SU shop.

• Advertisement
Advertisement