Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipad / tablet Wanted - cheap /trade

Options
  • 02-04-2012 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi
    My name is Shane. Im new to boards so please bear with me.......
    I am looking for an ipad or tablet device at a cheap price / i can trade some good stuff of mine for one.The device will be used for a new charity being set up my girlfriend in the Finglas area.
    She does a lot of work in the community and has also been a great help to me during a difficult time in my life also.
    Was wondering if anyone knew of anyone that wants to pass on working tablet device as a donation to myself as a gift for my girlfriend in starting her new business in the area. She just mentioned to me yesterday of how difficult it can be of keeping track of all here day to day appointments and meetings due to the high influx of interest and donations that she receives on a day to day basis.
    I think that an ipad or some sort of android tablet would be the perfect tool to help her do this and was just wondering if anyone on here could help.

Shane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

you posted in the android forum too
    try somewhere like www.adverts.ie
    im locking this thread now, pm me if any issues

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement