Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters of Dirt, Citywest,

• 03-04-2012 12:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hi guys,

This was my first dark/ indoor shoot, wasn't happy with the footage looking at the raw clips but when put into video form I'm pretty impressed with it.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNh1V5zw148

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It came out well, low light is always a bitch but the colours look good and there's no sign of graining. Did you do anything to reduce the grain in post?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 493 ✭✭nicknackgtb

ScumLord wrote: »
    It came out well, low light is always a bitch but the colours look good and there's no sign of graining. Did you do anything to reduce the grain in post?

No grain reducing mate, all shot at 1600 iso, only post stuff was adding video effects like glow etc and maybe changing few exposures for some that were low lit. They are all iMovie functions as that's all I have for now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Decent video. The music works well. I'd work on that logo of yours at the end. Don't take this personally but it's truly awful and would turn me off hiring you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 493 ✭✭nicknackgtb

m83 wrote: »
    Decent video. The music works well. I'd work on that logo of yours at the end. Don't take this personally but it's truly awful and would turn me off hiring you.

Yeah man, I hear you on the logo, need to figure something out instead of that, was just messing round one day and did that.

Only using Imovie also so cant shrink it even for putting it into the video!

Appreciate the c and c though, thank you :D

p.s I just do it for fun with hopeful intentions of being able to do it full time but ya gotta start somewhere!!!!!

Advertisement