Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC Rejection/Incomplete email

Options
  • 03-04-2012 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hey i'm new here folks wanting some friendly advice.

So on Sunday I got an email stating one of the forms has not been included in the application package or is missing original signatures.

Honestly I remeber having the form and i'm sure I signed it. Anyways really stressed over it all to be honest, can't get over having wasted two months. :(

Will they just send back everything back and I then just get new forms printed and start again from scratch? How long before everything is sent back also?

Many Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

Had the same thing happen to me

They send EVERYTHING back to you, and will also highlight what you missed

Don't just sign the signatures you missed, do up a whole new app as they'll reject your old one again

They're quite quick getting it sent back to you to be fair to them, I'm in Vancouver and I had it back exactly a week after it got rejected

they seem to be speeding up the process a bit now, so just do it up again, fire it off and you'll be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Berzerker

Thanks for the response Dazzler.

Good to know it comes back in good time. Im scared it mite be too late to send off another application as some say it had to be sent before the end of March for them to accept.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

Still half the visas left, so you're grand to re-submit

Advertisement