Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden wall ideas?

Options
  • 03-04-2012 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I have a small back garden, when I got it it had a tiny lawn which I changed into a shrubbery and bare, ugly grey concrete blocks either side I put a few trelis and a bit of bamboo fencing to cover it and recently I painted most of the remaining wall to take away the grey look. I am now left with bare magnolia walls and would like to try buy some wall art. I looked at Argos/Ikea/Woodies and don't see anything and nothing comes up when I google for Irish exterior wall decor. Anyone know where I could get some nice pieces for a small painted wall or any other ideas?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

miss choc wrote: »
    I have a small back garden, when I got it it had a tiny lawn which I changed into a shrubbery and bare, ugly grey concrete blocks either side I put a few trelis and a bit of bamboo fencing to cover it and recently I painted most of the remaining wall to take away the grey look. I am now left with bare magnolia walls and would like to try buy some wall art. I looked at Argos/Ikea/Woodies and don't see anything and nothing comes up when I google for Irish exterior wall decor. Anyone know where I could get some nice pieces for a small painted wall or any other ideas?

Mirrors fitted to the walls,allways make a small back garden seem bigger.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

Think it comes down to imagination and being in the right place at the right time, i picked up some unusall mirrors in tk maxxs for my walls, think ikea have shaped mirrors aswell, I just seen them n said they might look good,:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

ronn wrote: »
    Think it comes down to imagination and being in the right place at the right time, i picked up some unusall mirrors in tk maxxs for my walls, think ikea have shaped mirrors aswell, I just seen them n said they might look good,:D

Ikea have all sorts of unusual and whacky shaped mirrors.

From small little hand sized mirrors to big 6 foot tall mirrrors.:D

Advertisement