Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fishing

Options
  • 03-04-2012 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi i would love to take my son fishing tomorrow but as im not a very good fisherman looking for advice im looking to find out where i could take him he is four years old so just need to know good spot purch would be ideal what baite would be best and where im living in limerick so somewhere within range any info would be great thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Dave, this is now the fourth time you've started an off-topic thread in here. We've even briefly banned you in the past to get the point across. You need to learn how to find the right place to post things. Right now, you're not getting the answers to the questions you want, and instead all you're doing is making extra work for unpaid volunteers.

There's a sticky here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056533903

that will help you find the correct place to post. Is this clear to you?

Advertisement