Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accused of being a sitebanned re-reg

Options
  • 03-04-2012 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

I have been permabanned from AH on the basis that I am a re-reg of 'Fear Uladh'.

I have never heard of this user and would like some kind of explanation as to why Admin believe that I am him.

I also find the timing of this most strange, as it was only last night that I complained to AH Mods about them not moderating personal attacks on me from a user who made inferences that I was a bitter misogynist sitebanned re-reg.

A little coincidental that after a user implies this, I am then accused of the same by a mod who has received apparent confirmation form Admin.

Anyway, I am not 'Fear Uladh' - but I am sure it will be said that if I was, I would hardly admit it, and so not sure what exactly it is that I can say in the face of repeated charges that I am.

In any case, would appreciate it if someone could objectively look at this for me.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

This has been bumped up to the admins to look at again, AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Okay, cheers for letting me know Randy.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Investigating....

Khannie wrote: »
    Investigating....

Thank you.

OK, having carefully reviewd there's not enough to go on for this one, so I'm lifting the ban. Apologies for any inconvenience.

• Advertisement

Thanks Khannie, appreciate it.

You're welcome. Marking resolved and closing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement