Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rip Curl Pro - Bells Beach

Options
  • 03-04-2012 1:34am
    Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Tis on live now, stream here: http://live.ripcurl.com/?aid=2043

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 polar58

Just to add to this, if anyone has an I phone, there is a rip curl app you can download for free and watch it on your phone (incase ur in work or bed when its on!!! ;))

Iv also seen events live on the billabong app (also free)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

Nice - what times are the good stuff gonna be on?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Dr Nic wrote: »
    Nice - what times are the good stuff gonna be on?

The men's is over, i think the womens semi and final still has to be done though.

You can watch highlights by clicking on Heat Analyser, Slater pulled a mental air in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

mick fanning won wtf! Were the judges watching the same comp!
    slater by a mile, big time home descision there! great surfing by fanning but slater is inventing a new sport! legend.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yea thought it was strange too. Slater's wave count was way more than fanning also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

it's a funny thing with surfing, doesn't really matter who wins, slater is still the best. would love to see him free surfing, just trying things out and not worrying about cameras or points, i'd say it's epic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

promethius wrote: »
    mick fanning won wtf! Were the judges watching the same comp!
    slater by a mile, big time home descision there! great surfing by fanning but slater is inventing a new sport! legend.

+1
    Fanning got 9.7 for his last wave - he fell off doing a 360 at the end :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Shane_OK

Was at Bells on the rocks and honestly thought Mick was gonna win it from what I saw.Slaters 360 was absolutely class though:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Ronnie Beck

• Registered Users Posts: 4 R_Boogy

ASP also have a free app for iPhone users... not sure about android

"ASPtogo"

You can watch all the events live without having to download separate apps for each event and you can view live scores, heat results, photos, and videos.
    It also covers QT events and women's world tour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

You don't need the app for Android. You can watch the stream from their website as it supports flash.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 R_Boogy

.....ya i think your missing the whole idea of the app xxyyzz

Advertisement