Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April on the Attack

Options
  • 03-04-2012 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Guys,

We are looking at the medium term of taking 1200g a night province and start making some money !!

For this undertaking will need 45 players on for clan matches from thursday if possible (3 teams).I have no doubt with our selection of players we can do this and hold the province .

Long Term view is secure a place in the 1st division (europe ) and earn some reputation for our weary crews .

At this stage we need to show our strength, and its in attack, if the rest want to play shuffle the land let them, we will do what we do best.

Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Anfield Hitman

Go to Liverpool Thursday mornin so won't be around. Back on the 16th but possibly goin in to hospital on the 18th so could be the 20th before I'm "back on duty".

Good luck guy's,

Everyone's favorite Scouser ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭WilliStrangle

Sorry can't be there. A pity because I have got my T30 and T110 now. But good luck and I'll see you lot at the weekend probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 iiansee

Im going to the countryside for a wild cabin-easter thu-sun. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

wont be on much either guys , only a short while to exams and i've to study , i'l try to turn up but it wont be every night

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

I (Demonbaby) should be available with my stable of tanks (GW Tiger E ,T-30,IS-7, T110E5) from Thurs 9pm onwards and Friday,Sat,Sun.

Can get Glaskopft to play in his E100 too if needed.

Gold ammo on the T110E5 will be used......:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

We have altered plan slightly but will still be dealing some pain to our near neighbours , hopefully everyone is in agreement .

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Will try to get on but assignments and exam revision are taking over my life.

Advertisement