Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Expansion to date/why?

Options
  • 03-04-2012 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Well as a new expansion is just over the horizen, most of us look back and reminisce about the old times. Iv been playin since just after WoW's release, and have thoroughly enjoyed my time.

Alot of ppl say Vanilla was the best of wow, i agree in some ways, but i really enjoyed Wotlk, i raided 4 nights a week on my main, and 1 on my alts.. Cleared everything on 25man up until ICC. Then it got interesting, i switched server and began raiding Hardcore 25man, we downed The Lich King and moved right on into Hard Mode. Downed 11/12 HC and began wiping on Lich King for many many many weeks, never actually downed him pre-nerf :( but got him down eventually. :)

That was my most memroble time raiding/questing and doing dailys of all things ^^

Just downloaded Wotlk OST, just because i really wanted to hear the sounds of wotlk just one more time before we go into another expansion. Also just put on

Good times...

So, what was your favourite Expansion and why did u enjoy it so much ? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭oxo_

I enjoyed the original 40 man raids in vanilla and the pvp, best moments.

Kind of enjoying cata too now as I'm running LFR's with 4 characters, another 2 nearly ready for same.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Probably wotlk for me

Its where I took raiding seriously and met all the ATT guys and pretty much all the Waterford gang...and Aldo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

TBC.

I think it was probably the best expansion in terms of fixing a lot of what could be fixed without going overboard on ease of use.

As much as i like ulduar and icc, nothing will ever top ssc/tk, BT/Hyjal and swp.

Advertisement