Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price estimate for toddler's table + 2 chairs?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 zebrano.96

to reproduce something like the pic by hand is not a good way to go
    you can buy similar anywhere:(
    done a few kids chairs but look nothing like the pic
    if you want something different it would be worth making them
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stohelit

I've been thinking about it and you are absolutely right. In fact, the pic looks nothing like what I have in mind now, but I just don't know how to describe it. I want a very simple table and two very simple chairs, really, but unfortunately my budget is very limited so a rough quotation would be a lot of help. Should I try to draw what I want? I've never done this before so thanks a lot for your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

stohelit wrote: »
    I've been thinking about it and you are absolutely right. In fact, the pic looks nothing like what I have in mind now, but I just don't know how to describe it. I want a very simple table and two very simple chairs, really, but unfortunately my budget is very limited so a rough quotation would be a lot of help. Should I try to draw what I want? I've never done this before so thanks a lot for your help :)

I have sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 49 zebrano.96

it would help if u had a full size picture of what u want anybody could scale it down to childs size
    what colour or material
    what age child
    boy or girl
    just for play or more
    does it have to fit a certain area
    this will help anybody to design it for u:)
    hope that helps

Advertisement