Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams

Options
  • 03-04-2012 7:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am starting to freaking out and this paralyse me. I am keep telling my self that I will not make it, that there is no time to prepare and I keep putting my self down. Do you have such problems or it with me something wrong? How you deal with that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

Julie, there are counsellors and chaplains who can give good help and advice.

Have a look here http://www.dit.ie/campuslife/counselling/

and take it from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Julie99 wrote: »
    I am starting to freaking out and this paralyse me. I am keep telling my self that I will not make it, that there is no time to prepare and I keep putting my self down. Do you have such problems or it with me something wrong? How you deal with that?

Everyday nearly but Still plenty of time to get the study in or to get help with subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I'm more worried about an essay I've due the end of this month.I don't understand the reading and its getting so bad I can't sleep.

Advertisement