Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash Courts

Options
  • 03-04-2012 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Does anyone know any squash courts that are close to Greystones that can be used, where you do not have to be a member of a club. I know Westwood have them, but you have to be a member etc. -

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Quackhart

Dundrum family recreation centre & UCD also have some publicly accessible courts.
    I have been looking and have been unable to find any outside of these environs....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

or if you go the other direction, Arklow.
    Where exactly is the Dundrum family recreation centre?

It's in the housing estate between the M50 and the Dundrum shopping centre.

Basically you come off the M50 northbound as if you were goin' t' Dundrum Town Centre. Go through that annoying mini roundabout, when you reach the next roundabout take the left off it, a little way down there is a left hand turn take that (Almost like you are turning back on yourself, the road runs parallel to the road you jsut came down). Go up that road and you will see it sign posted on a right turn into a housing estate. Turn in and once you have then take the first right,, go to the bottom of that road and follow it around to the left and the centre is at the top of that road.

Sorry to say I only know the way not the names of the roads or the Church that is across from it....

easy....

St Attracta's Senior National School is at the top of Ludford Drive, it's across from it.

Advertisement