Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor Sim Only Bill Pay deal

• 03-04-2012 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭

Ordered this online on Sunday, moving over from Vodafone, I said I wanted to keep my number, got a sim in the post this morning , what happens next ? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

Ring there customer care on 1905 ( I think) and they will transport your number over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Yep ported today myself from three to meteor. call 1905, use your meteor number and pin to login. Make sure you have your other networks account number to help meteor to port you. You wont port until tomorrow I think as they try to do ports on the same day that they get before 12pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Do I need to send them my ID and utility bill before I do all that ?
    Never been on contract before so I'm clueless

No as they've already approved your account if you've received the sim pack

Whenever I ring 1905 they ask me to enter my number and then when I do it tells me its not recognised :confused: then ask me to ring 1890 808 585 which doesnt seem to exist :confused::confused:

• Advertisement

Did you enter your number to port or the meteor number that came with your sim? As i said you need to enter the meteor number that came with the meteor sim pack

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Did you enter your number to port or the meteor number that came with your sim? As i said you need to enter the meteor number that came with the meteor sim pack

I have tried both, and I have rang off both the meteor sim I just received and off my vodafone number, I dont get as far as being asked what number I want ported, I press 1 and it asks me to enter my meteor number then it tells me its not recognised and to try ringing that 1890 808 585 which isnt recognised either

that's odd. Maybe ask them on twitter:
    @Meteor_Mobile

Yea I sent them a message on twitter, got no reply though

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭helen1

Try ringing 1800 638 367

• Advertisement

helen1 wrote: »
    Try ringing 1800 638 367

been on hold for 20 mins, getting a bit annoyed now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Drop over to @Meteor_Mobile and the guys can help you out there!

Got it sorted, called into the shop

;) cool

Probably a stupid question but when do I pay for it ? :o

If you login to meteor.ie once the port has gone through it'll say near the end of the my bill page when the units are up. A few days after that you'll get a bill and usually you have 14 days to pay that bill. Otherwise call meteor and ask

cookie1977 wrote: »
    If you login to meteor.ie once the port has gone through it'll say near the end of the my bill page when the units are up. A few days after that you'll get a bill and usually you have 14 days to pay that bill. Otherwise call meteor and ask

Thanks

Advertisement