Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JC off topic '12

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

paddyzk wrote: »
    boi is a figure of speech us waterford people use.

pssssh waterford :P
    wexfords full of nothing but sheep and strawberries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭TadhgSk

Howya?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Era sure I'm off! :D Night! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

wexfords full of nothing but sheep and strawberries.

I never said Wexford was any better

0000879k wrote: »
    kirk you c*nt people think I'm you! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

*David

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

pssssh waterford :P

Im nearly sure "pssshing" Waterford is a bannable offence.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Sam Mac wrote: »
    I'm watching the office :D Steve Carell is so funny :D

Watched all seasons of the office :D so sad when Steve leaves.

Really sad when he left, show was never the same. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Watching I am Legend .. No matter how many times I watch it I'm always so nervous when Sam goes into the building with the zombie thingys.

Your scared of that? Try watching 28 Days or Weeks later

• Registered Users Posts: 18 FrankyJ96

Hey lads im new to this!!
    How much study are you's doing for the jc??
    Im doing bout 20 minutes a day!!! IS this too much??

• Advertisement

FrankyJ96 wrote: »
    Hey lads im new to this!!
    How much study are you's doing for the jc??
    Im doing bout 20 minutes a day!!! IS this too much??

You're probably overdoing it a bit there, take a break! :pac:

You're probably overdoing it a bit there, take a break! :pac:

15 minutes with a 5 minute break, be graaaaand

Are you sure Paddy, my mammy wants me too do more but i dont have the attention span... im aiming for 5 a's

Hello! ;D

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Hello! ;D

Heylloo ;) My Name Frank... but you can call me Franky ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Hey people...Im sleepy :(

I also discovered today that I seem to lack the ability to understand anything people from Cork/Wexford/Waterford say cos of their accents 0.o

• Advertisement

Indiego wrote: »
    Hey people...Im sleepy :(

I also discovered today that I seem to lack the ability to understand anything people from Cork/Wexford/Waterford say cos of their accents 0.o
    Here now beour don't chu be going around disrespecting our n'accents ;D

Little hint, I'm from Cork and I struggle to understand our accent at times :P

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭IrishLoriii

Hey all! Guess what? :/ A girl that I am KIND of friends with,
    only because noone really likes her and she follows me and my friend
    around cause were nice to her is after telling our yearhead that she wants us
    in her TY tutor! :( Now I am going to be stuck with her and her 3 other friends
    she has said she wants in because our year head will put me with her. Its not that
    I dont like her but she is extremely fake, she just cannot seem to be herself :/
    I was really looking forward to TY and now Im dreading being stuck in a tutor
    of party poopers :( Any advice? :/ Next time, Im just not going to be nice :/

We were like in Trabolgan, and one of the people who worked there said something to me, and I was like, 'Sorry, what??' and they said it again, and I still didnt understand...
    It sounded like a different accent..
    Same thing happened in a Mcdonalds in Wexford and some shop in waterford... :L :L :L
    Stupid southerners.. :P

Hey all! Guess what? :/ A girl that I am KIND of friends with,
    only because noone really likes her and she follows me and my friend
    around cause were nice to her is after telling our yearhead that she wants us
    in her TY tutor! :( Now I am going to be stuck with her and her 3 other friends
    she has said she wants in because our year head will put me with her. Its not that
    I dont like her but she is extremely fake, she just cannot seem to be herself :/
    I was really looking forward to TY and now Im dreading being stuck in a tutor
    of party poopers :( Any advice? :/ Next time, Im just not going to be nice :/
    What's a tutor? :L

What's a tutor? :L

Your class, like you havee every class together and stuff :/

• Advertisement

We were like in Trabolgan, and one of the people who worked there said something to me, and I was like, 'Sorry, what??' and they said it again, and I still didnt understand...
    Same thing happened in a Mcdonalds in Wexford and some shop in waterford... :L :L :L
    Hey the South FTW! ;)

How was Trabolgan? Was it good? :L

I want make it clear, that I am not a cow.
    I stick up for people and Im nice to everybody
    but this girl is just completely fake and bvery overbearing
    :/

Hey the South FTW! ;)

How was Trabolgan? Was it good? :L
    Eastcoast laaaad :D :P

No -_-
    Its rained. A lot. And it was ****. And I was not in the mood. And I was tired. And it sucked -__-

Eastcoast laaaad :D :P

No -_-
    Its rained. A lot. And it was ****. And I was not in the mood. And I was tired. And it sucked -__-
    Ahh.. It's usually good craic :D We're supposed to go to Ballyhass Lakes (don't know if ye ever heard of it, it's like an outdoor activity place with Kayaking, Climbing and stuff) but it's like the Day before the Summer Exam's and I won't be in the mood AND it's kind of dear.. :/ Don't think I'll go, they said we could go into school and have just a study day, So i'll probably do that instead :)

I want make it clear, that I am not a cow.
    I stick up for people and Im nice to everybody
    but this girl is just completely fake and bvery overbearing
    :/
    I'll be honest, I think your too hard on her. I've a friend like that too me ages to like her. I eventually did though. She had a breakdown and seriously opened up, she was bullied a lot through primary and she really wanted to fit in, in secondary school so she taught being different would help. Go easy on her, you probably just don't know her :/

I'll be honest, I think your too hard on her. I've a friend like that too me ages to like her. I eventually did though. She had a breakdown and seriously opened up, she was bullied a lot through primary and she really wanted to fit in, in secondary school so she taught being different would help. Go easy on her, you probably just don't know her :/

The thing is though, I have been extrmely nice to her all throguh this year, and I just dread the thoughts of being with her in ty because I know what shes like. Everytime I turn around in school she is there, she genuinely follows me everywhere. Im not a self obsessed person, I have problems too but I just cant take her. She wasnt bullied through primary and she has opened up now. She talks about people behind there backs and shes extremely sly. She splits best friends up, Ive seen her do it before :/

Ahh.. It's usually good craic :D We're supposed to go to Ballyhass Lakes (don't know if ye ever heard of it, it's like an outdoor activity place with Kayaking, Climbing and stuff) but it's like the Day before the Summer Exam's and I won't be in the mood AND it's kind of dear.. :/ Don't think I'll go, they said we could go into school and have just a study day, So i'll probably do that instead :)
    There was like noooothing there XD
    haha nice :P
    Twas only €25 for the day for us :L

The thing is though, I have been extrmely nice to her all throguh this year, and I just dread the thoughts of being with her in ty because I know what shes like. Everytime I turn around in school she is there, she genuinely follows me everywhere. Im not a self obsessed person, I have problems too but I just cant take her. She wasnt bullied through primary and she has opened up now. She talks about people behind there backs and shes extremely sly. She splits best friends up, Ive seen her do it before :/
    I dont want to sound rude or anything, but do you mind me asking why all your posts are in bold? :/ I keep thinking its a mod warning when I see them xD

I dont want to sound rude or anything, but do you mind me asking why all your posts are in bold? :/ I keep thinking its a mod warning when I see them xD

Sorry I jut always write in bold,il stop now :D

I went there on a summer camp before its class, the best has to be the leap of faith or the absailing.

• Advertisement

Ya I've been there before. It's good but like It's going to be **** when we go!! :D

Ya I've been there before. It's good but like It's going to be **** when we go!! :D

Ya probably a lot of waiting around. Did you do the leap of faith?

What shop in waterford ? I was in town today,should have told me,would have said hi :L

What shop in waterford ? I was in town today,should have told me,would have said hi :L

Haha it was just a newsagents type shop, can't remember the name though XD

HONEY, I'M HOME! :D

HONEY, I'M HOME! :D

Yo

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ohsurelook

ACTUALLY HATE EVERYTHING.

Didn't study today - went to see Dark Shadows instead and stuff myself with food.

SO SHOULD BE STUDYING. Wouldja be bothered,though really?

MON CHELSEA

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭I hate school

MON CHELSEA
    Bayern <3

• Advertisement

Football statuses have taken over facebook..
    so I came here.
    And what do I see?
    'MON CHELSEA'

-_-

eH it's actually called 'soccer'

ohsurelook wrote: »
    ¬_¬

Are any of yous on Tumblr? Follow me :)http://insertgenericphrase.tumblr.com/

2-1 bayern's my guess. I have money on drogba to score first at 10/1 on paddypower too :P

FOOTBALL IS PROPER FOOTBALL NOT CRAP PIDDLY POO SPORT ON THE GROUND. STATE OF IT.

• Advertisement

Yeah leia get with the program

Yeah leia get with the program
    Im pretty sure football is soccer unless youre in America :L

And not a single fuck was given that day.

Are any of yous on Tumblr? Follow me :)http://insertgenericphrase.tumblr.com/

I might make one.Looks confusing :L

Im pretty sure football is soccer unless youre in America :L

Or another country that has a sport called football already. Example - Ireland?

• Advertisement
Advertisement