Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Yeah, yeah. I know. But I have mine tailored to what I like and it's easier than trawling 20 different news sources to keep up to date.

The Hells Reddit? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sentid

Btw, maybe this has already come up, but what sex are all of ye? It being boards everyones automatically a fella unless your name is "xxshellyxx" or something ditzy like that :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭The House Of Wolves

paddyzk wrote: »
    I'm still subbed to atheism.I think it's good.It does comes across a hugecirlejerk though.

It really is :pac: There are some very good not /r/atheism but still atheism related ones out there though, where you can get relevant content but no LOL U GUYS I SO SHOWED MY STUPID BIBLE BELIEVING COUSIN WHAT A IDIOT SHE IS BY INSULTING HER!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Lads, tattoos are illegal for all of you, unless you're over 18 and sitting the JC (which is highly unlikely). It's for the best that you don't talk about them here, at the very least not talking about getting them in the near future. The same goes for all illegal activities, it's best to say nothing.

Also, reading through this is a little unsettling. Be careful about what information you give out. The best rule to follow is: don't post anything you wouldn't be comfortably with anyone you know knowing. Giving out dates of births and locations and all of that malarkey could carry a heavy price someday, just be careful.

• Advertisement

Sentid wrote: »
    Btw, maybe this has already come up, but what sex are all of ye? It being boards everyones automatically a fella unless your name is "xxshellyxx" or something ditzy like that :-D

MALE :D

-- I JUST REALISED WE HIT 500 POSTS XD

It really is :pac: There are some very good not /r/atheism but still atheism related ones out there though, where you can get relevant content but no LOL U GUYS I SO SHOWED MY STUPID BIBLE BELIEVING COUSIN WHAT A IDIOT SHE IS BY INSULTING HER!!!
    Or rage comics detailing the same thing EVERY time.

Not telling people if I'm male or female.
    Too dangerous :/

I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT REDDIT IS!! :L

Slow Show wrote: »
    Lads, tattoos are illegal for all of you, unless you're over 18 and sitting the JC (which is highly unlikely). It's for the best that you don't talk about them here, at the very least not talking about getting them in the near future. The same goes for all illegal activities, it's best to say nothing.

Also, reading through this is a little unsettling. Be careful about what information you give out. The best rule to follow is: don't post anything you wouldn't be comfortably with anyone you know knowing. Giving out dates of births and locations and all of that malarkey could carry a heavy price someday, just be careful.
    Oh crap or Oh Mah Godz im too lazy to scroll back 5 pages on my awful android phone to edit aaaggghh!!

Christ Im an idiot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

I'm generally not a fan of tattoo's but I thought this was deadly. stumpy-the-dolphin-tattoo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT REDDIT IS!! :L

have you tried typing "reddit" into google? derp.

derp?

hur dur

Not telling people if I'm male or female.
    Too dangerous :/
    Smart move there young Patrick :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

derp?

you can type that into google too. Google can answer ALL of your queries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Female :L

you can type that into google too. Google can answer ALL of your queries.

I JUST DID!! :O Hurtful :'( :L

Indiego wrote: »
    Female :L
    no way.

Oh crap or Oh Mah Godz im too lazy to scroll back 5 pages on my awful android phone to edit aaaggghh!!

Christ Im an idiot

Android ftw ^^
    you can just change the page number in.the url though..:L

• Advertisement

I can thank You Laugh You Lose for teaching me everything worthwhile in my life now :)

no way.

hehe you thought she came of as a lad?

I is very thirsty... Drink suggestions my fellow scholars? :)

Christ Im an idiot

Android ftw ^^
    Me = actually mindblown :)

Christ Im an idiot

Android ftw ^^
    Me = actually mindblown :)

It's a nifty little trick ^^

Your piss :-P

Can't go wrong with a pint of orange squash.

Water, plain ol water

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Here lads. Respect Slow Show, she's right. She's far more mature than me, and probably wiser than the lot of ye combined. Taking the piss really isn't a good way to keep this thread around, or keep your rep in good nick. Also, I'd be careful about boasting or even not putting things in a negative likes, like breaking the law! Especially when lives or other people's stuff are put at risk. Things like dangerous driving etc. Also lads, its Easter, so ye should totes study and do other mature things.

Oh, I just did there posted that on my Android, I'm also viewing Reddit.

• Advertisement

Can't go wrong with a pint of orange squash.

Ew. hate the stuff :L

I only drink water usually tbh ... I'm so boring XD

Advertisement