Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Is it lashing rain where ye are?
    It's so noisy 0.o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Indiego wrote: »
    I don't really like dreams tbh... They always make me sad because things I really want to happen happen in them, but then I wake up and I realise that none of it was true... I've gotten really upset over that a few times...

and now I'm realising how easy it is to make me cry XD

Ya that's what I generally like to dream about... But I use mine in a positive way.. It Motivates me to make them happen :) ... God I'm f**king quoting Kim Possible Here but... :rolleyes: ''Nothing's Impossible''... SHOOT ME NOW!!

It's so noisy 0.o

Yeah! :P It really is..... But I don't Mind Cuz I wrapped up nice and warm in bed XD!!

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    I don't really like dreams tbh... They always make me sad because things I really want to happen happen in them, but then I wake up and I realise that none of it was true... I've gotten really upset over that a few times...

and now I'm realising how easy it is to make me cry XD

Ya that's what I generally like to dream about... But I use mine in a positive way.. It Motivates me to make them happen :) ... God I'm f**king quoting Kim Possible Here but... :rolleyes: ''Nothing's Impossible''... SHOOT ME NOW!!

True, but a lot of my dreams are more about stuff from the past and like how things could've been and stuff, which is just plain depressing XD

You know nightmares are mainly caused from stress or change. Jeez, I haven't cried since my Granddad died, he was a hell of a man tho' so it was appropriate :L

Aww Unlucky.. Im blessed to have all four grandparents still with me today.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Honestly though, What Do Ye Normally Like To Dream About.. ? :)

The most recent dream I can remember is one where I discovered a habitable planet, and moved there and was king there. I then invited all my favourite people of the world to join me there. Tiny bit weird, but I woke up happy so what the hell :L

I keep having nightmares and waking up crying :( its such a weird feeling :L

You know nightmares are mainly caused from stress or change. Jeez, I haven't cried since my Granddad died, he was a hell of a man tho' so it was appropriate :L

Yeah I'm a stressy person XD
    awh :( it always kills me to see guys cry, cos you know that something must have realllyyy gotten to them.. girls cry at anything XD

It's so noisy 0.o

Yeah! :P It really is..... But I don't Mind Cuz I wrapped up nice and warm in bed XD!!

Same ^^
    but I swear my Windows are gonna break or something XD

Aww Unlucky.. Im blessed to have all four grandparents still with me today.. :)

All four? Jeez I never met one of my granddad's and my granmother(on the same side) died when I was young, so I really only frew up with one set of granparents, now since Febuary, I'm down to my Nanny.

True, but a lot of my dreams are more about stuff from the past and like how things could've been and stuff, which is just plain depressing XD

If you let it (My best friend medically suffers from depression and I love fighting with her on this stuff)... You really just have to find the good in everything.. And trust me.. Its There :D You can change anything.. It just takes a helluva effort! ;)

• Advertisement

Honestly though, What Do Ye Normally Like To Dream About.. ? :)

The most recent dream I can remember is one where I discovered a habitable planet, and moved there and was king there. I then invited all my favourite people of the world to join me there. Tiny bit weird, but I woke up happy so what the hell :L

that is seriously an epic dream XD My head doesn't like cool dreams, it just likes screwing with my mind XD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Best dream eva.

All four? Jeez I never met one of my granddad's and my granmother(on the same side) died when I was young, so I really only frew up with one set of granparents, now since Febuary, I'm down to my Nanny.

Ya, I truly am grateful for them.. I get on really well with everyone of them... :)

If you let it (My best friend medically suffers from depression and I love fighting with her on this stuff)... You really just have to find the good in everything.. And trust me.. Its There :D You can change anything.. It just takes a helluva effort! ;)

I have some small problems with anxiety and stuff so that probably explains my weird dreams XD
    I usually just cba looking for the goodness in everything XD

I had a dream sort of like that ages ago... except I discovered a new country!! :)

I have some small problems with anxiety and stuff so that probably explains my weird dreams XD
    I usually just cba looking for the goodness in everything XD

Aw well shur... :)

exhibit A:
    www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=76974192&postcount=172

my mind is disturbed. nuff said XD

exhibit A:

Thats a pretty f**ked up dream, right there.. :L

exhibit A:

Thats a pretty f**ked up dream, right there.. :L

told ya XD

exhibit A:

hehe being the weirdo that I am, I have (very detailed actually) plans of what I would do if there was a zombie apocalypse or if Ireland got invaded by some country etc :L

• Advertisement

hehe being the weirdo that I am, I have (very detailed actually) plans of what I would do if there was a zombie apocalypse or if Ireland got invaded by some country etc :L

Dosn't EVERYONE!!!??? :O

exhibit A:

I would go into turtle mode ;) :L

I see what you did there :P

Gonna change the topic a bit. Does anyone here like Disney Movies? I mean I love horror, comedy, action etc etc, but I do love a bitta disney :L

I see what you did there :P

I told you i was gonna steal it :L

Nice ;)

Gonna change the topic a bit. Does anyone here like Disney Movies? I mean I love horror, comedy, action etc etc, but I do love a bitta disney :L

I'm kind of apathetic towards disney tbh, I dont love it nor hate it XD

I <3 Disney... Do ye remember the old ones.. like Stuck In The Suburbs, Halloweentown or even The Yoke With The Twin Sisters..?

I'm kind of apathetic towards disney tbh, I dont love it nor hate it XD

I like it, some of it. E.g Lion King, I went to see it when it came out in 3D and stuff like aladdin :L

• Advertisement

I <3 Disney... Do ye remember the old ones.. like Stuck In The Suburbs, Halloweentown or even The Yoke With The Twin Sisters..?

Yeah I loved Halloweentown!

Advertisement