Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sentid

Indiego wrote: »
    Awh that sucks :/ My school isnt very good in most respets but they have pretty good trips XD

Hmm... well what sort of work would you be interested in doing?

Preferably not pouring tea or photocopying?!? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Sentid wrote: »
    Awh that sucks :/ My school isnt very good in most respets but they have pretty good trips XD

Hmm... well what sort of work would you be interested in doing?

Preferably not pouring tea or photocopying?!? :pac:

Well dont go to a primary school so XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

I had a dream that the whole world went had a massive drought, so humans evolved to live underwater, then I married a dolphin :) .. Good dream :)

I think I'll start studying at about 2.30 and plough on right through to about 6.20 or 7.

I had a dream that the whole world went had a massive drought, so humans evolved to live underwater, then I married a dolphin :) .. Good dream :)

I think I'll start studying at about 2.30 and plough on right through to about 6.20 or 7.

You married a dolphin? XD XD
    you have such cool dreams :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

What subjects ya gonna study :P

• Advertisement

paddyzk wrote: »
    What subjects ya gonna study :P

French .. a lot I think then Irish and Science :) Yourself?

French .. a lot I think then Irish and Science :) Yourself?
    Business,german and some maths

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

I was determined to stay up till 4 last night XD XD
    And you thought half 1 was bad :pac:
    What radio station was that??? :O :L

Absolute Radio - but I turned it off to listen to Kimbra :')

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Well dont go to a primary school so XD

They tend to give ya presents when you're done, though - I got two massive Dairy Milk bars and a Lindt easter egg on my last day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

SChique00 wrote: »
    They tend to give ya presents when you're done, though - I got two massive Dairy Milk bars and a Lindt easter egg on my last day :D

I can't wait for TY.. Im gonna leg down to my Primary fairly ASAP... Seeing I can't get into a Secondary! :P

• Advertisement

It's so cold out I'm after forgetting what warm weather feels like.

It's fairly warm here in cork! :)

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    It's fairly warm here in cork! :)
    Freezing here in Waterford.Wet out as well.wah wah wah:(

Freezing here in Waterford.Wet out as well.wah wah wah:(

Era shur... at least you wont be tempted to go out! :L

I can't wait for TY.. Im gonna leg down to my Primary fairly ASAP... Seeing I can't get into a Secondary! :P

Ah yeah If you want to be a teacher the primary schools are good, but If you dont have a genuine enthusiasm for it you just get stuck in the office photocopying XD
    Though that being said, I've had some fair craic with the Junior Infants playing with play dough and the like :o

Being on top of a mountain, it doesn't get warm where I am very much XD
    Currently lashing rain, bit of hail, and extremely windy -_- Gives me an excuse to stay at home all day XD

Ah yeah If you want to be a teacher the primary schools are good, but If you dont have a genuine enthusiasm for it you just get stuck in the office photocopying XD
    Though that being said, I've had some fair craic with the Junior Infants playing with play dough and the like :o

Currently lashing rain, bit of hail, and extremely windy -_- Gives me an excuse to stay at home all day XD

Ya I'd love to be a teacher... And the primary school I went to is right next to my house so its a win win... Although it is a Gaelscoil, so I might have to brush up on my Irish a bit! ;)

Ah stop!! Must get fairly annoying! :L

Ya I'd love to be a teacher... And the primary school I went to is right next to my house so its a win win... Although it is a Gaelscoil, so I might have to brush up on my Irish a bit! ;)

Ah stop!! Must get fairly annoying! :L

Ah thats cool :D Ooo good luck with the Gaelscoil, that would do my head in, my irish sucks XD

Aye it does.. though my location has its benefits scenery wise, I live right next to a big forest and a lake :cool:

You live in the wicklow mountains? .. I went orienteering there once, was right crack :) :P .. it's raining here, was last night to.. so I've no excuse to stay home and study waahhhhh :(

Ah thats cool :D Ooo good luck with the Gaelscoil, that would do my head in, my irish sucks XD

Aye it does.. though my location has its benefits scenery wise, I live right next to a big forest and a lake :cool:

Era it's grand really... :L I did ll before so! :P
    There's a town in front of it, river to the right a bit & a forest & mountain behind my house! :)

You live in the wicklow mountains? .. I went orienteering there once, was right crack :) :P .. it's raining here, was last night to.. so I've no excuse to stay home and study waahhhhh :(

Haha It was raining here last night too.. But it's fairly warm today! :L

• Advertisement

Hehe as for my scenery.. I see Fieeeelds of green, Red roses too! <- "What A Wonderful World" -LOUIS ARMSTRONG hehe.. **** my taste in music :P

Hehe as for my scenery.. I see Fieeeelds of green, Red roses too! <- "What A Wonderful World" -LOUIS ARMSTRONG hehe.. **** my taste in music :P

Mam's iPod again? :L

I do indeedy :)
    Due to that I go hiking alot :L
    Orienteering is great craic XD Little known fact about me, I'm in the scouts :L (Yep, I get weirder XD)

I'm in the scouts :L (Yep, I get weirder XD)

Oh lord :rolleyes:

Mam's iPod again? :L
    No, that was Leia who said that, I actually like that kinda music :L
    I do indeedy :)
    Due to that I go hiking alot :L
    Orienteering is great craic XD Little known fact about me, I'm in the scouts :L (Yep, I get weirder XD)
    Haha, I used to be in the scouts :L .. I did that with them actually <- what a neeeeeeeerd am I ..

Haha, I used to be in the scouts :L .. I did that with them actually <- what a neeeeeeeerd am I ..

Oh my apologies! :L

But where would the world be without us nerds! :D

Oh my apologies! :L

But where would the world be without us nerds! :D
    Exactly !

Oh lord :rolleyes:
    Its not how people percieve it to be XD Basically involves sitting around drinking a lot of tea and sleeping in tents :L :L

Hahah really? :L I've been in it for 5 years, Im in the ventures now though, so basically the adults dont give a **** about what we do anymore XD made some of my best friends there :cool:

So what Revision Guides are ye using? Or in leia case, used! :D

• Advertisement

Its not how people percieve it to be XD Basically involves sitting around drinking a lot of tea and sleeping in tents :L :L

Hahah really? :L I've been in it for 5 years, Im in the ventures now though, so basically the adults dont give a **** about what we do anymore XD made some of my best friends there :cool:

Haha yeah you get to do a lot of cool activities that you wouldn't normally do.. I was in it form about age 8 - 13

Advertisement