Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Yes but I have to be the most respected second year going, I got in trouble for shouting at a sixth year for calling me small... He doesn't even look at me anymore :cool:

two part question
    A. What does trouble mean? Detention, got told off, letter home etc etc..

B. How small are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Indiego wrote: »
    My school gets traffic jams, theres only 3 corridors so everyone is either going up or down them, but the lockers are in the corridors too, and they're only 2 meters wide, so its squishy XD

Ah yer lucky -_-
    My school wants to build a new school, we have loaaadddssss of land, and everything is in place for it to go ahead but we arent aloud until we get numbers up to 400 -_- But noone goes to my school because its a kip.. it makes no sense XD

Ya our school tha bomb! :P Everyone goes there... The other schools in our town are crap! :cool:

two part question
    A. What does trouble mean? Detention, got told off, letter home etc etc..

B. How small are you?

A. Deputy Principals Office (but got left off on terms of self defence)

B. Im not small he's just big..

My school gets traffic jams, theres only 3 corridors so everyone is either going up or down them, but the lockers are in the corridors too, and they're only 2 meters wide, so its squishy XD

Ah yer lucky -_-
    My school wants to build a new school, we have loaaadddssss of land, and everything is in place for it to go ahead but we arent aloud until we get numbers up to 400 -_- But noone goes to my school because its a kip.. it makes no sense XD

haha, kinda like a paradox. My school has 40 classrooms and a massive gym with excersise equipment up on balcony in the gym. My school got an extension the year before I went there :D Before that it was TINY :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

haha, kinda like a paradox. My school has 40 classrooms and a massive gym with excersise equipment up on balcony in the gym. My school got an extension the year before I went there :D Before that it was TINY :L

It is indeed a paradox XD
    Ah well, I shall be free soon XD

Luckkkkyyy ><
    In a way I kinda wish I went to a bigger school, I feel a bit deprived :L I cant do half the subjects I want to do next year because my school doesn't offer them :'(

• Advertisement

I can't wait for our school to get our extension!! Its gonna be mint.. Construction starts in late June! :D Apparently its going to be the most modern secondary school in Ireland when its completed.. But knowing Ireland.. Another school will come along and be much more modern.!! :)

In a way I kinda wish I went to a bigger school, I feel a bit deprived :L I cant do half the subjects I want to do next year because my school doesn't offer them :'(

Thats one thing Im really greatful for... Our school offers an amazing range of subjects.. Only the languages are really where it needs to improve! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Thats one thing Im really greatful for... Our school offers an amazing range of subjects.. Only the languages are really where it needs to improve! :P

My schools the same.Just french and German.

It is indeed a paradox XD
    Ah well, I shall be free soon XD

Luckkkkyyy ><
    What subjects doesn't your school offer? Mine doesn't do applied maths, economics, religion(for jc or lc), physics and chemistry and the only foreign language offered is French. Although it is the only school in Wexford where you can do DCG, Construction and Engineering for LC so it attracts a lot of boys who like stuff like that.

What subjects doesn't your school offer? Mine doesn't do applied maths, economics, religion(for jc or lc), physics and chemistry and the only foreign language offered is French. Although it is the only school in Wexford where you can do DCG, Construction and Engineering for LC so it attracts a lot of boys who like stuff like that.

Our school offers All the Subjects availible apart from:
    • Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Latin, Arabic, Greek, etc.
    • Classical Studies
    • Phys/Chem
    • Agricultural Ecoomicss

So there isn't much it doesn't do! :D

• Advertisement

David was there a lad called ciaran is your woodwork class ?

paddyzk wrote: »

What a random question! :L

I can't wait for our school to get our extension!! Its gonna be mint.. Construction starts in late June! :D Apparently its going to be the most modern secondary school in Ireland when its completed.. But knowing Ireland.. Another school will come along and be much more modern.!! :)

JEALOUS >< :(

Lucky..

Mine doesnt do Chemistry, Accounting, Economics, Applied Maths, Phys/Chem, Classical Studies, Ag. Science or Religion :( And the only language is Spanish :/
    Id love to do Chem and Applied Maths.. so now I have to do them externally -_-

What a random question! :L

Go wayyyyy back in the thread we were talking about it :rolleyes:

JEALOUS >< :(

Lucky..

Mine doesnt do Chemistry, Accounting, Economics, Applied Maths, Ag. Science or Religion :(
    Id love to do Chem and Applied Maths.. so now I have to do them externally -_-

Your school doesnt do physics?? Thats a weird one for a school to not do :L
    Chemistry externally? ouch

your school doesnt do physics?? Thats a weird one for a school to not do :L

I think he means Physics & Chemistry Combined :L

Go wayyyyy back in the thread we were talking about it :rolleyes:

Oh right!! :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Ahh on the subject of awful/modern schools, my year is gonna be the last year doing the LC in our school.. Construction for the new one is starting and its gonna be like a superschool for over 1000 students..
    Major jealous. I can relate to any of yee wanting a school with more subject choices/room to walk through corridors/less prefabs Or even one where you dont have to go to the school across the road for one class each day >.<

Ciarán Lawless?

I JUST TAUGHT OF SOMETHING THAT MY SCHOOL DOESNT DO!!

It doesn't offer LCA!! Cuz we're sound like that :P

• Advertisement

Chemistry externally? ouch

Yep :L

Though I was bored this year and started on the Biology course, so I pretty much have that done.. so In biology my teacher said she'd let me do Chemistry :L

Odd, I know XD

Though I was bored this year and started on the Biology course, so I pretty much have that done.. so In biology my teacher said she'd let me do Chemistry :L

Odd, I know XD

Oh that was sound of her! XD

Ciarán Lawless?

Nawh.damn

Any other ciarans you remember ?

I JUST TAUGHT OF SOMETHING THAT MY SCHOOL DOESNT DO!!

It doesn't offer LCA!! Cuz we're sound like that :P
    Mine doesnt do that either :L

Nawh.damn

Any other ciarans you remember ?

No, sorry.

Mine doesnt do that either :L

Hehe.. According to anybody who doesn't go to my school... ''We should have LCA cuz we're a Teck'' :rolleyes:

Odd, I know XD

If I was bored that wouldn't be the first thing that would come to my head xD

I love this song :)

If I was bored that wouldn't be the first thing that would come to my head xD

hehe

• Advertisement

I love this song :)

So Random! :P But Ya U2 Rocks!! XD

Advertisement