Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JC off topic '12

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

PP delete some pm's :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

PP delete some pm's :(

shoite sorry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

A girl ive been talking to for a while just said -If only all boys were like you

Wtf is up with women ? what more does she ****ing want :(

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Well, I Wrote ''Nathan's A Ride'' On One Of Mine.... So, I Do I'm Afraid... XD

Assuming this is in the boys bathroom, as you can't go into the girls. It's the same the other way around. So that would mean everybody would think;
    a) You love yourself and wrote that. Or
    b) Some lad fancies you and wrote that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

paddyzk wrote: »
    A girl ive been talking to for a while just said -If only all boys were like you

Whats She Like... If I Know Anything, I Know Girls... :D

Assuming this is in the boys bathroom, as you can't go into the girls. It's the same the other way around. So that would mean everybody would think;
    Sound For Ruining My Day.. :/

Shtuck in Patrick, she's gagging for it. Shift he t'****.

Oh And Ive Been In The Girls Bathroom.. They Have Well More Mirrors Then We Do... ;)

why are you annoyed at her for saying that? 0.o

she's basically saying that she thinks you're better than all the other guys she knows XD
    careful, she might friend zone you :L

• Advertisement

Indiego wrote: »

she's basically saying that she thinks you're better than all the other guys she knows XD

Oh the horror! ... not being sarcastic.

on behalf of the females of the world, I appologise for the existance of this horrible place XD

I could say a few things about you so yeah.
    She's telling me about how all lads just want sex and nothing else and I started going on about how I'd much rather a girl who's funny(which she is) and who I get along with(which we do).Then she goes and says that :(

Friend Zones Bull... :L All My Relationships Started By Becoming Good Friends With A Girl First.. :L

She's telling me about how all lads just want sex and nothing else and I started going on about how I'd much rather a girl who's funny(which she is) and who I get along with(which we do).Then she goes and says that :(

sorry lad, I think you have been friend zoned :o

Ask Her Who's She Loving.. I Know It Sounds Stupid, But It Actually Puts You In A Better Position Of Where You Stand.. If She Comes Out And Says Someone, It's Probably Not Going To Happen Between Ye For Now. But, If She Says You Go First Or Some Crap, It Probably Means She Likes You, But Is Just Shy About It XD

• Advertisement

Ask Her Who's She Loving.. I Know It Sounds Stupid, But It Actually Puts You In A Better Position Of Where You Stand.. If She Comes Out And Says Someone, It's Probably Not Going To Happen Between Ye For Now. But, If She Says You Go First Or Some Crap, It Probably Means She Likes You, But Is Just Shy About It XD

being a girl I can admit that saying 'you first' definatley means they like you :o
    Also if a girl says that and you like her, please for the love of god don't say someone else, tell her the truth, cos its a horrible feeling hearing that XD

ima head to bed lads, night :)

being a girl I can admit that saying 'you first' definatley means they like you :o
    Also if a girl says that and you like her, please for the love of god don't say someone else, tell her the truth, cos its a horrible feeling hearing that XD

ima head to bed lads, night :)
    See.... I Know How The Ladies Work ;)

Nighty Night!! :D

Ask Her Who's She Loving..I Know It Sounds Stupid, But It Actually Puts You In A Better Position Of Where You Stand.. If She Comes Out And Says Someone, It's Probably Not Going To Happen Between Ye For Now. But, If She Says You Go First Or Some Crap, It Probably Means She Likes You, But Is Just Shy About It XD
    easy to know you're a second year anyway.

Whatever.. :rolleyes: It'll Still Work :L

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

She's telling me about how all lads just want sex and nothing else you

You have either been friend zoned or she thinks your gay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭the_big_shmoke

lads ....... junior cert is worth nothing. just saying.

Ask Her Who's She Loving..I Know It Sounds Stupid, But It Actually Puts You In A Better Position Of Where You Stand.. If She Comes Out And Says Someone, It's Probably Not Going To Happen Between Ye For Now. But, If She Says You Go First Or Some Crap, It Probably Means She Likes You, But Is Just Shy About It XD

I've been asked that a few times by 4th years this year, the line appears to still be going strong XD
    However it has now been abbreviated to the ever classy 'hyl' :rolleyes:

Thanks...your opinion is worth nothing.just saying

I've been asked that a few times by 4th years this year, the line appears to still be going strong XD

we say wul down the owl south :P

Suck It David ;)

Thanks...your opinion is worth nothing.just saying
    My Thoughts Exactly.. :D

You have either been friend zoned or she thinks your gay.

thanks for making me feel better bro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

I actually couldn't read that. No offence, but ditch the capitalisation.

KirkCheated, you're a complete bag of hormones. You need more than the shift. Sort it out man :p

sorry lad, I think you have been friend zoned :o

I have to agree Patrick. She's looking for a friend. When she said all guys want is sex, and you said you didn't, you friend zoned yourself. She knows if she wants a shift or sex.. she can get it .. but it seems to me she doesn't .. she wants a friend and if you make a move on her now, she'll think your a dick esp after she said ''I wish all guys were like you'' then you turn out to not be how you described yourself (not wanting sex).

Take it from a ''manwhore'' .. you have been friendzoned :P .. but sure, plenty more fish in the sea and all that crap. Sorry if she was your nemo however :P

I Like The Capitalisation.. :D

• Advertisement

KirkCheated, you're a complete bag of hormones. You need more than the shift. Sort it out man :p

Told ya you're a Chihuahua David...:P :P

I have to agree Patrick. She's looking for a friend. When she said all guys want is sex, and you said you didn't, you friend zoned yourself. She knows if she wants a shift or sex.. she can get it .. but it seems to me she doesn't .. she wants a friend and if you make a move on her now, she'll think your a dick esp after she said ''I wish all guys were like you'' then you turn out to not be how you described yourself (not wanting sex).

Take it from a ''manwhore'' .. you have been friendzoned :P .. but sure, plenty more fish in the sea and all that crap. Sorry if she was your nemo however :P
    Patrick Don't Mind Em!! There Is No Such Thing As The Friend Zone.. Its A Load Of Bull!! :L Tell Her How You Feel... Worse That Can Happen Is She'll Say She Doesn't Feel The Same.. :)

Oh No Girl Wants A Boyfriend That She Can Turn To And Be A Friend With.. -.- :L

Thanks.. so much, that was really helpful. Anything else you want to add?
    I actually couldn't read that. No offence, but ditch the capitalisation.

It's called banter lad. Look it up man.

thanks man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Yeah we've realised .

You told me you were going to bed like half an hour ago.. are you lying to me now? hmmm?

You told me you were going to bed like half an hour ago.. are you lying to me now? hmmm?

about 15 minutes ago actually :P
    and no, I got distracted and I just felt the need to partake in this conversation before I went to sleep XD

Your A Fan Of Friend-Zone, Maybe She's Doing To You ;) :P

• Advertisement

harsh.

and no, I got distracted and I just felt the need to partake in this conversation before I went to sleep XD
    It's Friday... Live A Little.. XD

harsh.

Ah He Knows Im Messing ;)

Inbox: recieved, 00:33 ''Ok, think ima head to bed, sleepy Talk to you tomorrow'' .. that;s like 40 mins ago liar!
    I can get the shift off people from my own county, thank you very much. I'm fine being her friend.

Inbox: recieved, 00:33 ''Ok, think ima head to bed, sleepy Talk to you tomorrow'' .. that;s like 40 mins ago liar!

I can get the shift off people from my own county, thank you very much. I'm fine being her friend.
    Stalking her sleeping habits.. Hmmmmm? :rolleyes: :L ;) :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

personally, i Prefer random capitalization So Not to discriminate Against The words in the middle Of A sentence. :)

If anyone gets this reference, I will love you forever.

• Advertisement

Stalking her sleeping habits.. Hmmmmm? :rolleyes: :L ;) :P
    What?

I'm going to bed, night all.

What?
    Nothing, I was joking.. :L

I'm going to bed, night all.