Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Man Protest

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭spcw

He may be unbalanced

he has to tread lightly

A Protest like that could cause a blowout

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭lassykk

mike65 wrote: »
    ziedth wrote: »
    Not gonna lie Mike' I didn't get it :(

Continental-AG.jpg

Don't think that will help either Mike.

I got it though if it makes you feel better :)

Gonna keep what it means a secret though

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭RadioClash

Has this protest gained any traction with the wider public yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Is he still there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I'll check again at lunchtime.

One of the lads in work said that a Garda car was up there yesterday, and a Garda was chatting to the guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

He was gone when I was going out to the Holy Cross for food at about 3 yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

AdMMM wrote: »
    He was gone when I was going out to the Holy Cross for food at about 3 yesterday.
    So he either got justice, bored, arrested or killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I heard the guards said there was nothing they could do.

I wouldn't buy anything off them either tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

What's the protest about?

Dan133269 wrote: »
    What's the protest about?

Think someone said a while back that he bought a car from them and it gave him trouble straight away. And I doubt Eddie has a great aftersale service!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

AdMMM wrote: »

Looks like he Skidaddled out of there...

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭doublejj

more like selling people cars and not paying finance off car....my brother got done by him but is now in middle of ****e trying to prove it.....some cheek that fella lots of red tape take time but has all the evidence....

doublejj wrote: »
    more like selling people cars and not paying finance off car....my brother got done by him but is now in middle of ****e trying to prove it.....some cheek that fella lots of red tape take time but has all the evidence....

I've heard of this and its been happening years. Don't know how he's still in business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

doublejj wrote: »

What you mean? The seller didn't have good title to tell the car in the first place?

Advertisement