Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilmeaden / Ballyduff Roadworks

Options
  • 03-04-2012 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Does any one else think that the roadworks / laying of new tarmac there is totally unneccesary.
    I always thought that part of the road was always in good condition.
    Surely there are many back roads around the same area that badly need to be upgraded instead of wasting money there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭babystrawberry

They put in pipes and drains before the resurfacing due to the run off of water from the wood on the side of the road afaik. Didnt think the run off of water was that excessive myself to justify that amount of work on the road but I suppose the county council have to spend their money somewhere :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭baords dyslexic

I think of that stretch of road as being one of the most dangerous in the area, but short of taking the hill away and straightening the road I can't see any point in what they are doing.

Advertisement