Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party/Club Night Venue in Dundalk?

Options
  • 03-04-2012 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out with this. I'm looking for a good venue to have a party/night club style event in Dundalk. The venue would need to have a well stocked late bar and be suitable for up to 150 - 180 people as well as being pretty close to the town centre.

I've been trying to think of some places but I can't say I've been out in Dundalk much or know of good places. Anyone got any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

teatoast wrote: »
    I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out with this. I'm looking for a good venue to have a party/night club style event in Dundalk. The venue would need to have a well stocked late bar and be suitable for up to 150 - 180 people as well as being pretty close to the town centre.

I've been trying to think of some places but I can't say I've been out in Dundalk much or know of good places. Anyone got any suggestions?

oriel park is where most of the parties would be held. think the bar serves till about 2 am.

Other options would be the lisdoo or the rugby club. Oriel would be the closest to town, lisdoo is a 5 minute taxi and rugby club 10 min taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

+ 1
    In particular the YDC function room rather than the Lilywhite Lounget at Oriel Park!

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭MariMel

what night of the week are you thinking of and what age group will your guests be?

Advertisement