Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EVA Nerv Phone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭Evade

Hopefully it has more than five minute of battery power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

lol! a really long power cord could be a feature

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

Looks really good. It would be amazing prop for my Mari cosplay.

20_trailer2_mari.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Looks really good. It would be amazing prop for my Mari cosplay.

20_trailer2_mari.png
    Why not get the real one? The Nokia 8110 is what's the lady in the picture is holding (assuming that's the phone in the picture that you want to simulate).

• Advertisement

Nody wrote: »
    Why not get the real one? The Nokia 8110 is what's the lady in the picture is holding (assuming that's the phone in the picture that you want to simulate).

The real one looks good and I guess it is closer to the picture but I wonder could I get it of ebay or could I get it at all giving it is a retro phone. It would be cool though!

I prefer the older Evangelion phone to the newer one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

The real one looks good and I guess it is closer to the picture but I wonder could I get it of ebay or could I get it at all giving it is a retro phone. It would be cool though!

I prefer the older Evangelion phone to the newer one.

The older Eva phone is approximately 500 euro on the open market. The 8110 is approximately 100.

I want the new eva phone....to bad it wont be here!

The older Eva phone is approximately 500 euro on the open market. The 8110 is approximately 100.

Ugh have to think about it.. :P You know Mari's actually glasses are 80Euro in HLJ? I wonder would people actually pay that..

Advertisement