Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boarding kennel recommendations

• 03-04-2012 1:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Hi

We've got a few weddings and stuff coming up this summer. And also would like to get out for the odd night out when I don't have to wake up a few hours later (at 6am). So am thinking I need to get my lab pup into a kennel.

Anyone any personal recommendations? Am based in Swords so anywhere around North Dublin is best. But would obviously journey to southside if I had to for the sake of her.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

PM me if you want details.
    I've used one in Loughlinstown for our Golden Retriever for shorts stays and one for 2wks.

Extremely happy with them
    R

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BigDog1

Check out ibkca.ie, which is the Irish Boarding Kennel and Cattery Association, for a list of the top 50 kennels in the country, inspected and approved.

You should be asked to meet and inspect your chosen kennels, so go and see a couple.

Also, personal reccomendation is also great, so ask friends with a similar breed, or even people that you meet out walking your dog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

What about a dog minder,where your dog would stay in minders home ?a home from home :)

Advertisement