Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tesco coming to Swords R125

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bionick

I can't post link as a new user.

add http and change * for .

://www*daft*ie/dublin/commercial-property-for-rent/retail-units-for-rent/airside-shopping-centre-swords-dublin-356284/

Download Brochure:

add http and change * for .

://www*sherryfitz*ie/files/SAM//19807/WWW/Airside%20Shopping%20Centre%20-%20Brochure.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭yannakis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

looks like it could be great all right. since ive only recently moved to swords i may try out the doc on the new premises there. will see how easy it is to get to etc before making my mind up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

mollybird wrote:
    looks like it could be great all right. since ive only recently moved to swords i may try out the doc on the new premises there. will see how easy it is to get to etc before making my mind up.

You'll have to wait to see if they actually get a doc in there. Considering they haven't looked to move into the vacant Block in the estate despite it actually being owned by a doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭McAlban

peteb2 wrote: »
    You'll have to wait to see if they actually get a doc in there. Considering they haven't looked to move into the vacant Block in the estate despite it actually being owned by a doctor

The Vacant block in Holywell?

1. It has planning for a Creche, not for a Medical Centre.
    2. They've only just agreed Sale on it.
    3. The Commercial Centre is terrible, always filthy.

The Zoning is questionable, a Creche at this location is gonna cause chaos during the mornings/evenings regarding traffic.

As for out at tesco, if the rents on the medical centre are right I can see them filling it up with Physio, Doctor etc. No problem.

• Advertisement

[OFFTOPIC]

There's another structure popping up in the area, roof is on already. Maybe one of you knows what it's gonna be?

2hIjKkZ.png

[/OFFTOPIC]

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭McAlban

YanisK wrote: »
    [OFFTOPIC]

There's another structure popping up in the area, roof is on already. Maybe one of you knows what it's gonna be?

2hIjKkZ.png

[/OFFTOPIC]

This site is your friend...

Fingal Planning Map

New Retail Warehouse, Power City are the Applicant.

Might Convince them to actually finish the Road in from Airside to this point. Surface is terrible here.

McAlban wrote: »
    This site is your friend...

Fingal Planning Map

New Retail Warehouse, Power City are the Applicant.

Might Convince them to actually finish the Road in from Airside to this point. Surface is terrible here.

Thank you very much :) [/OFFTOPIC]

McAlban wrote:
    The Vacant block in Holywell?

McAlban wrote:
    1. It has planning for a Creche, not for a Medical Centre. 2. They've only just agreed Sale on it. 3. The Commercial Centre is terrible, always filthy.

Yes.

It was touted as a medical centre when originally proposed. A long time before it was sold.

It's filthy because no one is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Montserrat

Hi guys. We are moving to Holywell soon and wondering when they plan to open Tesco. Is anybody aware about that here?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Montserrat wrote: »
    Hi guys. We are moving to Holywell soon and wondering when they plan to open Tesco. Is anybody aware about that here?
    Thanks

March 2017:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Big sign in Tesco Clarehall advertising jobs for new store. Also on Tesco's incredibly-difficult-to-navigate jobs website.

Signage starting to go up on site, getting close to finished. Be open around end of April I'd say, maybe 6 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭stead

Anybody else get a call for an interview next week?

Parking is being surfaced these days. I guess anchovies, apples, etc will arrive soon :D :pac:

Opens end of May.

stead wrote: »
    Opens end of May.

Good stuff, where'd you hear that?

Going to be incredibly handy, it's in a great spot - I tend to avoid Aldi and Lidl if I can they just don't have the things I want. JCs is grand but an absolute pain to get to and Pavilions/Clarehall are just too damn awkward to "pop in" to.

sdanseo wrote: »
    Good stuff, where'd you hear that?

Going to be incredibly handy, it's in a great spot - I tend to avoid Aldi and Lidl if I can they just don't have the things I want. JCs is grand but an absolute pain to get to and Pavilions/Clarehall are just too damn awkward to "pop in" to.

Interview today. They've 250 of them over the next week.

stead wrote: »
    Interview today. They've 250 of them over the next week.

Ah nice. Best of luck! :)

New signs on site. Opening 22nd May.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Impyinky

Saw the cafe at the front corner is all furnished and ready to go. Pretty sure it's the staff one though as there's a pool table!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Beobe

When is it going to be open? Does anybody know? I'm looking forward to it and especially that it's going to be 24/7

Edit: The new store will open on Monday May 22nd at 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Could do with a petrol station at that tesco to shake up the prices a bit. Don't see any signs of one going in.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭sidcon

Could do with a petrol station at that tesco to shake up the prices a bit. Don't see any signs of one going in.

Tesco stop being competitive on fuel years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Beobe wrote: »
    When is it going to be open? Does anybody know? I'm looking forward to it and especially that it's going to be 24/7

The ad i saw had regular opening hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Where is the new shop can anyone tell me? Every link I click takes me to the Tesco express in swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Where is the new shop can anyone tell me? Every link I click takes me to the Tesco express in swords.

Google Maps already has it, together with a fake positive review:

https://goo.gl/maps/bPPKn9FSt5R2

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Asdfghjkl987

Cloudio9 wrote: »
    The ad i saw had regular opening hours.

You're right, unforuntately it won't be 24/7.

The opening hours are:

Monday-Saturday: 7am-11pm
    Sunday: 9am-9pm

You're right, unforuntately it won't be 24/7.

You mean thankfully! But lets not go there...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I wonder will all the other supermarkets change their hours in line?

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement