Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else nesting?

Options
  • 03-04-2012 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭

Due in a few weeks and I just can't stop sorting out things for the baby! The room for baby isn't half finished yet (some decorating needed) but I can't help looking at baby furniture and bits and bobs online and in shops. I just don't think I'll feel 'settled' until the room is done. Please tell me I'm not alone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wolfeye

Saw some crows out the back garden yesterday gathering some nesting material.
    Your not alone! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭pushki

Ha ha i think nesting is so funny, most animals and birds do it why would us humans be different!? I can't wait to start nesting, need to find a place first!! Its such a nice feeling preparing for the babys arrival, making sure baby will feel happy and safe in their new home :-) enjoy the nesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Oh definitely nesting here, scrubbed my own house last week, my sisters today.
    I should hire myself out at this stage :D

Although with a 2 year old at home, I'd need to be nesting 24/7 to actually keep the house clean :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

I can't wait to nest. It will be like having a cleaner.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Glad I'm not alone! I can't wait to have the room all ready to welcome the new arrival!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saurelin

I start nesting last week, I gone mad. Everyday I'm cleaning (slowly bit by bit) and my hubby sometimes scream at me that I should relax but I can't ;-)

Nursery is almost done - what I will be doing for the rest of those 15 weeks left ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭notsobusy

I think I'm nesting, I wouldn't be the greatest housekeeper! But the last couple of weeks if I am over at fiancee's the kitchen is usually spotless when he gets in for lunch/dinner!!! He thinks I may be ill :P

Advertisement