Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Time Low -Olympia Theatre - 20th of August

Options
  • 03-04-2012 3:08pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

**Tickets on sale Thursday at 9am**

All Time Low have announced a summer headline show at the Olympia Theatre on August 20th. Tickets €27.50 incl. booking fee are on sale this Thursday 5 April at 9am from Ticketmaster outlets and online at www.ticketmaster.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭green day rule

Do You's Reckon It Will Sell Out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Do You's Reckon It Will Sell Out

Not straight away anyway. They've only ever played the Academy before (and Oxegen, but that's different...), so it's a big leap to the Olympia. This is, of course, my own opinion, and could be wrong :p

Tbh, I'm kinda sick of ATL now, have seen them twice and I don't like the new stuff at all, really... Probably won't go, unless I've nothing to do that night and it's not sold out!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭green day rule

Not straight away anyway. They've only ever played the Academy before (and Oxegen, but that's different...), so it's a big leap to the Olympia. This is, of course, my own opinion, and could be wrong :p

Tbh, I'm kinda sick of ATL now, have seen them twice and I don't like the new stuff at all, really... Probably won't go, unless I've nothing to do that night and it's not sold out!

No They Played The Olympia Last Year

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea the last time they were here (bar Oxegen) they played Olympia , it will sell out eventually i say

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Ah, ok, didn't realise that. I was away for almost all last summer so didn't go to any gigs except Oxegen. Saw them in the Academy in 2009 and knew they played there again in 2010.

It probably won't sell out straight away, mind, it'll take a couple weeks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Nq12

Ah, ok, didn't realise that. I was away for almost all last summer so didn't go to any gigs except Oxegen. Saw them in the Academy in 2009 and knew they played there again in 2010.

It probably won't sell out straight away, mind, it'll take a couple weeks...

it sold out last time and i dont think it took that long so it definitely should this time

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

ALL TIME LOW ANNOUNCE WE ARE THE IN CROWD AS SPECIAL GUESTS FOR OLYMPIA THEATRE HEADLINE SHOW THIS AUGUST!

Advertisement