Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expired BOI MasterCard

Options
  • 03-04-2012 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

My BOI MasterCard expired this month and I haven't received a replacement. Is this still an automatic process or do I have to request another card from card services?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi Gummy Panda,

Thanks for getting in touch. The issuing of renewal cards is still an automatic process. You won't need to request a replacement. The card will be issued out to the address we have on file. It will usually be sent around the middle of the month in which it's due to expire. Your existing card will work until the last day of this month.

If there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know.

Thanks
    Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Thanks.

I wasn't sure as it got rejected yesterday through PayPal but when I paid the retailer last night, directly through his merchant bank there was no issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

No problem. If you would like us to look into it to see if there was a problem with the card, feel free to give our Credit Card Customer Service dept a call on 1890 251 251 8am-8pm 7 days a week.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement