Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

T.I.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Have to say I like him, though half his albums are good and the other half are forgettable IMO. Looking forward to hearing Dr. Dre's production on his new album.

The first single from Trouble Man leaked today: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singles/id.19690/title.ti-love-this-life-1500-or-nothin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

He has a few good songs. I like that Big **** Poppin beat. Wouldn't be mad into him at all though.

He definitely isn't the king of the South anyway.

He strikes me as an absolute dope as well. The chap has to have a mental problem if he thinks he can get away with going around in a car loaded with ecstasy tablets only 7 months into a 3 year probation.

He's probably better off in jail. From the sounds of him he'd probably only talk himself into getting shot some night when he's out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

yeah T.I is great
    Paper Trail is my favourite album from him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

use to be a big fan, have 2 of his albums in king and paper trail, his beef with luda was good too , shawty lo beef was eventful too kept me entertained for a while.

his gun charge was suspicious though, he got what a year for getting caught with fully auto machine guns with silencers ! was rumored he was talking to the police, would make sense considering what he was caught with and only get 12 months.

enjoyed paper trail, couple of solid tracks on it.

loved this back then.

favorite of paper trail

• Advertisement
Advertisement