Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharing Notes

• 03-04-2012 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

After the amount of people who asked for my business notes after a reply I posted in the recent "Business" thread, I thought of this idea. However I am unsure of the best way to approaching it.

Maybe someone has made it before but it just never took off but is there anything we could organize for boards members can download peoples notes straight off the net? It saves a lot time rather then PM'ing members and then emailing them off at different times to different addresses. Perhaps a public DropBox account but surely there is something better?

I assume there will be a lot of flak towards this because "your own notes are better" etc, but this is to tailor for the people who feel they have poor teachers and bad notes from them or the students who have been out sick and are struggling to catch up, or maybe hell someone just has got some great notes.

Until we find the best way to do this, I have some great notes in HL Business, English and Geography so if people are interested in the meantime feel free to PM me your email and I will send them on to you. I am not saying this are the be all and end all of notes. If you want the grades you gotta learn them.

So has anyone any suggestions or notes to offer up themselves?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Your own notes ARE better.
    There's already a thread for this here.

DO NOT post notes for which you do not own the copyright.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement