Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Site problem

Options
  • 03-04-2012 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭

i went onto eircom.net today for the first time in a month to see if i could get better speeds, but the layout was different . so i went into the fibre broadband section and entered my land line number and a screen came up showing me the 8mb and 24mb packages.. But i live in the middle of no where down the country where the most i get is 2.5 mb, Is this a mistake by your website or could i get it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    i went onto eircom.net today for the first time in a month to see if i could get better speeds, but the layout was different . so i went into the fibre broadband section and entered my land line number and a screen came up showing me the 8mb and 24mb packages.. But i live in the middle of no where down the country where the most i get is 2.5 mb, Is this a mistake by your website or could i get it

Hi Rossi IRL,

Thanks for your query. If you PM your home phone number I will check this for you.

Best wishes,
    Ant

Advertisement