Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sportsden navan

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭lb1981

http://www.sportsden.ie/guns/gun-showroom/shotguns/beretta-silver-pigeon-side-by-side-12g.html

lads if anyone happens to vist the sports den shop in Navan over the next week or so could you take a look at the above shot gun and let me know what bkind of condition its in
    thanks sotg
    Its in alright nick was looking at it a few weeks ago, very short stock on it, about 1000 euro would be a fair price on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭rabbit assassin

Saw this post last night and was in there this morning looking at a few rifles. Picked up the gun in question. The wood could be in better condition. Theres a few knocks and scrapes on it but Ive seen a lot worse. I would consider myself of medium buld, Im 5' 10" and that stock is miles too short for me. Actually found it uncomfortable to mount and swing the gun. Also I definitely wouldnt be parting with €1,150 for it.... Try get him down as much as possible. I would have said €800 at a push should be put on it, its not a brand new gun and it has certainly seen better days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sonofthegun

lads thanks for that it was advertised as being in mint condition may travel up for a look again thanks for the info at least now i can make up my mind if its worth taveling up to take a look at
    sotg

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Hes a member on here do a search and youll find him
    Are you sure thats a 2nd hand gun it doesnt say it on his site(or if it does i cant find where it says)
    Hes a sound fella and youll be able to strike a deal with him whatever you want(ive no connection to the shop btw)

Advertisement