Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Blows Wrestling Parties: WrestleMania at Buskers On The Ball!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

As revealed on this week's #SmackJade, the special guest host of our HOF ceremony at the WWE WrestleMania 33 Party - Buskers On The Ball will be none other than former Over The Top Wrestling owner, GERRY HUMPERDINK, who will be making an appearance with us before he says his farewell at Scrappermania!

17264621_937231013081144_8163933154719449946_n.jpg?oh=3fe02a44fa7a330341ac5e574850c152&oe=596BA0E0

Though we went with 'Bohemian Rhapsody', there were loads of alternative ideas for album covers for #LowBlowsMania6 that we'll be sharing over the next few days.

Today's alternative album cover: 'Ells Like Teen Spirit'

17264574_937355506402028_411803495640640807_n.jpg?oh=e5f2506a9867cf0b2aae637365d5fe2c&oe=597230CF

This WrestleMania party will be our biggest EVER, as we kick off from 6pm with NXT Orlando (with full volume)!

We'll have word on drink promos ASAP.

17362056_940692662734979_3054751573722337820_n.jpg?oh=9f1e78e3d851c7e56d91016962b20d89&oe=5926E01E

JOE.ie have covered the Low Blows Band and our WrestleMania party: https://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/irelands-first-ever-wrestlemania-viewing-partyconcert-set-take-place-april-582153?utm_campaign=app_share&utm_source=whatsapp

You can have a look at some of the clips we've released so you know what you're in store for on the night!

One week away from saying goodbye to Woolshed with our live podcast/table quiz featuring Justin Shape. FREE exclusively with a WrestleMania party ticket! Here's our tribute to Woolshed with some great moments from past nights there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

#AllTheFeels :(

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Are tickets still available?

Yep Eventbrite.ie, we're releasing more tickets than ever (bigger capacity) so there may be some left up until the night, but I'd recommend getting them early just because there's no telling once the rush starts during show week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭cena

leggo wrote: »
    One week away from saying goodbye to Woolshed with our live podcast/table quiz featuring Justin Shape. FREE exclusively with a WrestleMania party ticket! Here's our tribute to Woolshed with some great moments from past nights there...

WHAT happened to the woolshed

Drink offers for WrestleMania in Buskers On The Ball:

€5.50 ALL pints & long-neck bottles
    €16 ALL pitchers of beer & cider
    €20 for 5 bottles of Brahma

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

€5.50 for a pint ain't exactly what I'd call an offer!

€4 for a bottle in Templebar is though if it's money you're looking to save. ;)

Of course the free option is to stay in and not pay a penny. You'll spend the night on Twitter and here saying how WWE ruined your WrestleMania as opposed to not leaving it in their hands and guaranteeing yourself a great night for a single-digit percentage of what you'd pay to be there, but it's your WrestleMania so you're free to do what you wish with it!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ben Gadot wrote: »
    €5.50 for a pint ain't exactly what I'd call an offer!

It is in Dublin. I'm happy with those prices. The pitchers are pretty good too.

Here's the thing people need to keep in mind too:

So obviously the ideal way to spend Mania is there, once in a lifetime experience and all. But if you're my age and, like me, not rich, you look at the price and say "Jaysus that's a chunk of a mortgage deposit for, essentially, a weekend away..."

So it's our job to give people who don't do that an option that's actually affordable but still leaves them thinking "I'm okay not going to Orlando, I still had a great Mania!"

We don't make a penny off drink sales, it doesn't affect us one bit. The one thing we heard after the move off our people is "Do we have to pay Templebar prices?" So that was on the table to get them to lower to normal, Dublin City prices and they did. After Fastlane we heard "The pitcher offer was cool but I'd like to get whatever I wanted in the pitcher", so we negotiated that. Then we negotiated a cheaper option for those who were money conscious. We listen to the people that support us, with us your voice matters. Always has, always will.

I could easily call up a place that'd offer us €3 drinks or whatever and they'd take us in a heartbeat at this stage, but it'd come at a price in another way. It either wouldn't be accessible (important), comfortable enough to hold enough people or well maintained. If you do the full night with us from NXT Orlando, you're going to be spending 10 hours with us! I want to make sure everyone is looked after and has everything they need for that time so they see it as a night worth spending. So that comes in the form of more seating, a fun venue, all that stuff that I think we have.

Ultimately, since the start, my attitude has been "Would I go to this night if I wasn't running it?" And if I went somewhere with cheap booze but that also felt cheap, I'd probably stay at home. If I had to pay a tiny bit more but got to have a really good, genuine WrestleMania experience, I'd do that personally and I think anyone who comes will feel the same. (And if I was broke I'd pay the tenner ticket price and go on the water for the night :pac:)

We kick off our WrestleMania week celebrations TONIGHT as we live tweet WrestleMania 17 (as voted on Twitter). Push play on the WWE Network and tweet along with us if you like from 7pm!

The last Low Blows Band clip we're releasing before Sunday! Becky Lynch mixed into......

16938688_932212670249645_5631638675720520847_n.jpg?oh=ddc2855fc4e42d3c09398e9710504598&oe=5954493F

TONIGHT! Get the most value from your WWE WrestleMania 33 Party - Buskers On The Ball ticket and come to a night completely FREE and exclusive to everyone going on Sunday as we say goodbye to our friends in Woolshed with our last night there!

Table quiz, live podcast, JUSTIN SHAPE, surprises (be there for the start guys!) and more! If you don't go and check our Snapchat later, you're going to regret it guys, be there! Doors 7pm for a 7.30pm start!

There will be LIMITED tickets available on the door for Ireland's biggest WrestleMania party ever! Arrive early to ensure you get them, doors in Buskers On The Ball from 6pm! You can also still purchase tickets here!

***WrestleMania live and in-full on Busker's big screen, Ireland's largest video wall and over 30 HD screens!
    ***A full concert of classic and current WWE themes from the Low Blows Band!
    ***Our annual, ever-popular HALL OF FAME ceremony where one of YOU can be inducted! (Fancy dress will get preferential treatment)
    ***NXT Orlando in-full from 6pm!
    ***Late bar (all pints €5.50/pitchers €16) and snack menu til 2.30am.

You only get one WrestleMania a year...don't waste it! If you can't be in Orlando, this is the only way to experience WrestleMania!

LAST MINUTE REMINDERS FOR #LowBlowsMania6!

➣ There will be LIMITED tickets available at the door to early birds. Doors open 5.30pm approx.
    ➣ Seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis. We hope to have enough seating to provide for all in attendance. We will also hold a raffle for a front row table in front of the big screen.
    ➣ Please ensure you download and print your EventBrite ticket for scanning at the door, do NOT print the confirmation mail that contains the ticket! We can also accept tickets on your phone for those who have the EventBrite app.
    ➣ Could all HOF inductees and those wishing to enter the HOF contest please ensure they arrive before 8pm. HOF contest selections will be shared between 5 best fancy-dressed and 5 raffle winners.
    ➣ If you have any enquiries or song requests during the night, follow and tweet @HashtagLowBlows and they'll be seen by a member of our staff. Follow us on Snapchat at HashtagLowBlows for highlights throughout the night. Also tweet #LowBlowsMania6 to join in the conversation online!
    ➣ The party will be filmed for future usage by Low Blows Wrestling Parties so, if you see our cameras around, don't be shy!
    ➣ Valid ID essential. Over 18's only. Buskers OTB reserves the right to refusal. Prize winners please bring ID to validate your spot on the guestlist.
    ➣ Cannot guarantee entry once PPV starts.
    ➣ Your ticket is your sole proof of purchase.

17425886_949104341893811_1529725636509958467_n.jpg?oh=a6f810612b778786b9629af734f43e8b&oe=59973A26

We have some videos up of the band performance last night if anyone couldn't make it and wants to check it out:

Ode To WrestleMania X-Seven
    Bray Wyatt (feat Jade Costello)
    'Metalingus' (feat Phil Aherne)
    The Nakamurathon (feat Stephen O'Grady)
    'My Sacrifice'

• Advertisement

Photos from Sunday are now online here!

17800391_951849191619326_4628620690884230783_n.jpg?oh=f5f1f2fe997d076a5006d5002939b7f9&oe=598EBE31

WE HAVE NEWS!

We at Low Blows Wrestling Parties are delighted to announce that we have reached an agreement with Buskers On The Ball to bring you parties for the big four PPVs (SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and WrestleMania) right through WrestleMania 34! Starting with our SummerSlam Beach Party in August and the return of the LOW BLOWS BAND with a brand NEW set! Tickets and more info will be available soon!

This is the first of many planned announcements as we plan to follow up the first ever sold out Royal Rumble party and our biggest WrestleMania party yet with our biggest year yet in 2017! Stay tuned!

18157782_968006863336892_4162101147644089579_n.jpg?oh=2195783e2277421e3e95b25293e25b1b&oe=59C2F33D

19221763_998565923614319_233830435671317353_o.jpg?oh=8d3802ae45d6f0b169a7106695d87345&oe=59E66029

Tickets available HERE!
    #BuskerSlam

DON'T WASTE YOUR SUMMERSLAM...
    ...Experience the second biggest night of the WWE calendar in the best way if you can't be in Brooklyn, LIVE and in-full on Buskers On The Ball's big screens and 30 plasma TVs around the venue! We will also be screening NXT Brooklyn in full from 6pm AND the kickoff show!

THE LOW BLOWS BAND RETURNS....
    ...After rocking our WrestleMania party, by popular demand the LOW BLOWS BAND will return with a brand new set of classic wrestling songs in a FULL gig included in your ticket price before SummerSlam kicks off!

BRINGING THE BEACH TO BUSKERS...
    ...The SummerSlam Beach Party is one of our most popular annual traditions and, for the first time, we bring the beach to our swanky new venue in Buskers. Beach-wear is encouraged, play pool/foosball/ping-pong and Buskers other games beforehand and we'll also be giving away prizes in a series of beach games!

PARTY IN TEMPLEBAR WITHOUT TEMPLEBAR PRICES...
    ...We'll be announcing offers on food and drinks shortly!

Terms & Conditions
    1. Tickets delivered by email. Please print off your ticket on the night and bring to Buskers On The Ball, as it contains a unique barcode that needs to be scanned for entry. You can also use the Eventbrite app to get scanned in.
    2. Over 18’s only. ID essential. R.O.A.R.
    3. Event will be filmed for future usage by Low Blows Wrestling Parties. By attending you are consenting to your likeness being used for any and all purposes in the future promotion of all events involving Low Blows Wrestling Parties.
    4. Tickets, once purchased, are non-refundable due to budgeting requirements. Your consumer rights are not affected.
    5. Please ensure you buy tickets beforehand to ensure entry. Though limited tickets may be sold on the door if not sold out, there is limited capacity. We will post beforehand whether tickets will be available on the door or not.
    6. Admission into Buskers On The Ball cannot be guaranteed once PPV starts so please arrive in advance.
    7. Smart casual dress code applies.

For the first time ever, we give you a GROUP DISCOUNT OFFER!

If you and a group of 10-20 people are going together to the SummerSlam Beach Party, you can get tickets at 30% off! (€7+booking fee) These tickets are limited, though, due to capacity reasons so avail of this offer while you can!

Our first big announcement for our WWE SummerSlam Beach Party is that the Low Blows Band will return to perform a special 'ATTITUDE ERA'-themed set as part of the pre-show entertainment! (Credit for our 'WWF The Music: Vol 4' themed poster goes to Jade Costello Design as always)

They will be presenting a full, comprehensive set filled with classic theme songs, PPV themes, medleys and a couple of surprises thrown in from the most popular period in wrestling history!

19748590_1012936485510596_5725472519723507902_n.jpg?oh=14d9be96da5b46d32edac8581e47ded5&oe=59FFAC9B

To hype the Low Blows Band's 'Attitude Era' gig, lead guitarist Tristan Carroll has put together a 'Midcard Medley' of theme songs from the era. If you can name the wrestlers involved, you can win tickets to SummerSlam in Buskers OTB! See if you can here: https://www.facebook.com/WWEIreland/videos/1018332858304292/

Our hype video for #Buskerslam ('Guardians Of The Gargle') is NOW online, with a Guardians Of The Galaxy-themed track to match our poster!

https://vimeo.com/226656682

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

How was the show at Buskers Sunday any good?

• Advertisement

22552449_1072782656192645_2858192545753074240_n.jpg?oh=e12d1d5af4dd7763ff1a6ad4aa4d0f76&oe=5A77E581

Buy tickets & get notifications on table bookings, drink prices & party announcements all via our Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1953875091534692/

Our first ever Survivor Series party in Buskers On The Ball is set to be a doozy...

WATCH SURVIVOR SERIES LIVE & IN-FULL...

...catch one of the most exciting PPVs on the WWE calendar, the first Raw & SmackDown brand event since SummerSlam, live and in-full on Buskers OTB's video wall, big screen & 30 plasma TVs around the venue!

THE RETURN OF JUSTIN SHAPE...

...the #Face of Irish wrestling has recently joined Low Blows and will make his debut at Survivor Series, with more info to be released very soon! This is NOT to be missed!

PRE-SHOW ENTERTAINMENT FROM 6pm...

...our night will be absolutely stacked with activities before Survivor Series kicks off, starting with NXT WAR GAMES in-full from 6pm, we will also have our annual, Survivor Series-style TABLE QUIZ plus WWE 2K18 available to play on Buskers OTB's video wall!

Stay tuned for information about table bookings, drink offers etc. We recommend joining our event to get notifications as they're released.

Terms & Conditions
    1. Tickets delivered by email. Please print off your ticket on the night and bring to Buskers On The Ball, as it contains a unique barcode that needs to be scanned for entry. You can also use the Eventbrite app to get scanned in.
    2. Over 18’s only. ID essential. R.O.A.R.
    3. Event will be filmed for future usage by Low Blows Wrestling Parties. By attending you are consenting to your likeness being used for any and all purposes in the future promotion of all events involving Low Blows Wrestling Parties.
    4. Tickets, once purchased, are non-refundable due to budgeting requirements. Your consumer rights are not affected.
    5. Please ensure you buy tickets beforehand to ensure entry. Though limited tickets may be sold on the door if not sold out, there is limited capacity. We will post beforehand whether tickets will be available on the door or not.
    6. Admission into Buskers On The Ball cannot be guaranteed once PPV starts so please arrive in advance.
    7. Smart casual dress code applies.

Advertisement