Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMMI1295E Forum questions

Options
  • 03-04-2012 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi all,i am just filling out the IMMI1295E Forum and i have a question and hope you guys can help me out.in the section
    Details of intended work in canadait asks me Name of Employer.as i dont have a employer yet do i just leave it blank or fill in unknown?also in the section duration of expected employment it asks for dates so i also leave this blank,any info would be great guys and thanks in advance;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

seamus1980 wrote: »
    Hi all,i am just filling out the IMMI1295E Forum and i have a question and hope you guys can help me out.in the section
    Details of intended work in canadait asks me Name of Employer.as i dont have a employer yet do i just leave it blank or fill in unknown?also in the section duration of expected employment it asks for dates so i also leave this blank,any info would be great guys and thanks in advance;)

On the ireland specific IEC website there's a help file beside the link to download the form itself! I cant remember off the top of my head but I think I left it blank and upon validation it became greyed out!

I did put in dates for employment but only as I intend to go in August! So I put August 2012 - august 2013!

I could be wrong but I don't think any answer for this section is going to cost you! Surely They can't be that anal! if you did have a job lined up I would be very specific about it tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

NoelAPM wrote: »
    On the ireland specific IEC website there's a help file beside the link to download the form itself! I cant remember off the top of my head but I think I left it blank and upon validation it became greyed out!

I did put in dates for employment but only as I intend to go in August! So I put August 2012 - august 2013!

I could be wrong but I don't think any answer for this section is going to cost you! Surely They can't be that anal! if you did have a job lined up I would be very specific about it tho!

Thank you for the information noel

Advertisement