Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Westlife - Singer leaves without repaying €5million ++ to Banks

• 03-04-2012 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Third time to post this, mods ?????

Anyway, looks like him and the brothers will own nearly €10m when all is done.

He's fecked off to UK with the family.

Me, plain old me is being harassed and bullied by banks for a €4k credit card bill I cannot pay........ but I and you will end up paying for the westlife speculator, who rides off into the sun set!

Has nobody considered all the horses he has grasing in Sligo and Leitrim?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Who the hell are you talking about?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 232 ✭✭LilyCricket

I'd say its the short 1, Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jajjay

google westlife-property-sligo-leitirm-ballina - dromahair -carraroe-bankofireland-ulsterbank-sligoweekender-sligochampion-sligotoday.ie

There will be enough there to keep you occupied!

JJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

I'd say its the short 1, Shane

I'd say it has to be the guy related to bertie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Fecker stealing the headlines from the twat in Boyzone having seperation . Must be both releasing some crap soon... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

do you not read newspapers ?

seriously !! ... google is your friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

jajjay wrote: »

Me, plain old me is being harassed and bullied by banks for a €4k credit card bill I cannot pay........ but I and you will end up paying for the westlife speculator, who rides off into the sun set!

Has nobody considered all the horses he has grasing in Sligo and Leitrim?:confused:

I've no idea what you're talking about, but I'm outraged!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

If you're talking about the gay one who died you're a cruel bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Eh, no to bailing out Westlife!!??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

If you're talking about the gay one who died you're a cruel bastard.

Wrong band ted. Their gay guy is still alive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Why's this so personal to you OP? As opposed to all of the other defaulters in the country?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

We've already paid for it thanks to the genius revenue appeals commissioner who decided that Westlife's output was of cultural merit and so qualified for artists' exemption.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 232 ✭✭LilyCricket

Colmo52 wrote: »
    Wrong band ted. Their gay guy is still alive.

They both are ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

3rd time?

With out a link it's a rumour. even with a link it's not overly interesting. Maybe try the celeb forum. Read their charter before posting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement