Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thesis Binding in Copi-Print

Options
  • 03-04-2012 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if copi-print (in the Newman Building, or anywhere else) do a wire binding for theses? I have only ever gone to them for glue binding, but my supervisor has specified that they want wire binding.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 berzo

Hi
    I hope this reply is not too late for you! Copi-Print do not do wire binding only heat binding. You could check with the School supply shop across the bridge at the Cranfield center but afaik they only do the plastic comb binding . The nearest place for wire is Copi Graphics on the Clonskea Rd . Its just past Richview on the Clonskea Rd heading towards Ranelagh. Go past the Apple garage and it is situated in a row of shops opposite O,sheas pub . 100 pages cost 5 euro . their phone no is 2961983 if I remember correctly .

• Registered Users Posts: 9 berzo

Ooops
    sorry the no is 2691983

Advertisement