Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost for applying STO render finish.

Options
  • 03-04-2012 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭

I've had a search through this forum but can't find a good match for what I am looking for.

I'm building a timber frame dormer bungalow which has a ventilated calcium silicate board (bluclad) outer leaf, the board is fitted.

The timber frame company are supplying STO render system with the kit, basecoat, glassfibre mesh, white coloured top coat and all corner beads.

So after that I guess it's just labour for a plasterer to apply the system.

The total surface area to be rendered is 190m2 it's all a pretty straight forward rectangular box apart from two dormers which will need render.

Can anyone give me an estimate of what I should be paying for a competent plasterer?

invest4deepvalue.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭4400kevin

Sto is a good system and 10 to 12 per m2 for the labour would be a fair rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Anyone else have any ideas on this?

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement